• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A couple of questions and things I'd like to know :)

MarkyH

Bench Player
Country Flag
England
Hi Chaps and Chappettes.

I wasn't blown away by 2015, I enjoyed it for a few days but got bored. However I really want to get the 2017 version RUTM but a few things I want to check first. I've read through a few of the threads on here, so I've only got a couple of things I want to sort out.

1. I didn't enjoy running the Colts/Academy side of things. In the FM series you can delegate this to an assistant. Can you do this in RUTM. Ideally I can just keep an eye on them for future starts then.

2. Non licenced leagues and national teams. Is there an update around that I can apply that gives me full and correct names from the start and enables me to pick correctly named players for their nation?

3. Is there and editor?

4. While I don't mind micro managing training and stadium build I do sometimes find it a little repetitive and tedious. Can I set mixed training plans or can I ask an assistant to do whats best?

Thanks, I love management games, and I don't mind dealing with the finer details sometimes, but the option to turn bits on and off would be great for when I haven't got the kids demanding the computer, or the misses wanting me to mow the lawn or something...

Cheers in advance!

Hey mate,

i picked up the game a month back and its a great improvement.

1 - Yes you can but you have to sim the game , would be better if you could fully allocate and let it be.
2 - Yep, i downloaded from this forum - works great even on a MAC
3 - Yes, built into the game, pretty good & very easy to use!
4 - the training rota is due every other week, you can auto complete it using your assistant but i do find players get injured more!

All in all i think its the best rugby management there has been so far, really enjoying the game

Cheers buddy

Hey mate,

i picked up the game a month back and its a great improvement.

1 - Yes you can but you have to sim the game , would be better if you could fully allocate and let it be.
2 - Yep, i downloaded from this forum - works great even on a MAC
3 - Yes, built into the game, pretty good & very easy to use!
4 - the training rota is due every other week, you can auto complete it using your assistant but i do find players get injured more!

All in all i think its the best rugby management there has been so far, really enjoying the game

Cheers buddy

Hi Bobby,
The team here are really enjoying your videos, many thanks for putting these up on You Tube.
Plus we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the game.
Please can you put up a review on Steam, as these really help us.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Cheers Bobby, appreciate that. Maybe on point 1 the developers can look at that in the future. You have swayed me enough tho so it looks like my wfh day tomorrow will mainly consist of RUTM...

Thanks again mate!!

Cheers Bobby, appreciate that. Maybe on point 1 the developers can look at that in the future. You have swayed me enough tho so it looks like my wfh day tomorrow will mainly consist of RUTM...

Thanks again mate!!
Hi Marky,
You can delegate match day to an Assistant for any squad, you then receive an email from the Assistant with the result.

I hope this is helpful, and that you enjoy the game.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Latest posts