A French girl saying you : Hi !

MaîtreHobbieone.

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Clermont
Hi !
My name is Elodie. I'm 16. I'm at high school and i'm rugbywoman. My favorite team is ASM Clermont Auvergne (French team). Favorite players are Sonny Bill Williams, Lee Byrne, Brock James, Regan King, Dan Carter.
If i make an english fault, sorry. I don't speak a perfect english :sorry:So, you must don't hesitate to give me council or correct me.
Good evening !

Thank ! ^_^
Hello young ladie I'am 50 years old and play as veteran in a small corsican club. Lucciana Rugby club if you want to know. My favourit player: Sir Wilkinson "quelle classe!!" and Gareth Edward, JPS William, and JP Rives but you was no born at this times. Scottland is my favout team in the anglo-saxon world because of the "Ault Alliance", and scott are a funny people. About your english I think it is perfect. Threr are a thread with translation English/French/Spain for rugbistic terms. Nice people have answer to my own linguistic questions. So bienvenue dans ce monde de brut c'est sympa d'avoir une femme sur ce forum. :D

Welcome to TRF! Don't worry about your English, it is quite good. Actually, my wife helps me with my French. :D

Latest posts