• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Muslim Europe is coming?

I am going to Germany for over a year, leaving in two weeks. I am ready and willing to serve.

Who wants poverty NZ Genes! Honestly maybe if Germany was interested in Rugby.

Anyway the amount of comments from the outside looking in is ridiculous ATM.

This is coming from someone who is in Leicester regularly there have been times I have been in the minority but that is only in small areas, but then again is America Chinese? As they are areas where majority are Chinese? Argentina has its own sizeable amount of"Germans" around.

As has been said England has some of the most expensive areas in the world, many people who have moved out of London have done so either because it is cheaper In The areas outside OR they want to live in a less urban city. The areas that have been most affected by immigration tend to not be the ones who have left London.

Last edited:
Who wants poverty NZ Genes! Honestly maybe if Germany was interested in Rugby.

Anyway the amount of comments from the outside looking in is ridiculous ATM.

This is coming from someone who is in Leicester regularly there have been times I have been in the minority but that is only in small areas, but then again is America Chinese? As they are areas where majority are Chinese? Argentina has its own sizeable amount of"Germans" around.

As has been said England has some of the most expensive areas in the world, many people who have moved out of London have done so either because it is cheaper In The areas outside OR they want to live in a less urban city. The areas that have been most affected by immigration tend to not be the ones who have left London.

I see you have found my Tinder status..

The more New Zealanders to coming over here, the better it will be for german Rugby. It's a good time for immigrating at the moment as the borders are still open...:D

And about 1% of the population is Muslim so it will take about 500 years to out bred us in Britain. Eastern Europe well their the population of Muslims is about zero apart from Albania and Bosnia. Don't forget in the UK you have a very large eastern European population of young people in main that are breeding like rabbits, me and my polish wife had 2 kids in 15 months! Europe like pigs and booze too much.

Wikipedia figures are 4.5% muslims in Britain and 5.02% in England,

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/5632/uk_muslim_population_of_26_million_by_2051

Conrad, this thread is a great example of the neutered response and why its happening to these countrys in Europe. They are in denial pure and simple.

The propaganda they are being fed on a daily basis from main stream media is the main factor in all this.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6940/sweden-islam-multiculturalism-october

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C1y8Qnp7D4

Indeed. You'll notice the more extreme deniers are English (they're not the only ones) and thats not including former member goodnumber10 who was off the charts. They don't like hearing the truth and usually call for threads to be locked when faced with the truth.

I have some tin-foil in my kitchen if either of you two need it for a hat.

Heaven forbid a change might occur in Europe

Indeed. You'll notice the more extreme deniers are English (they're not the only ones) and thats not including former member goodnumber10 who was off the charts. They don't like hearing the truth and usually call for threads to be locked when faced with the truth.

We know we're fantastic and that nearly everyone who comes here wants to be like us, ergo it's no fuss.

He already tried it 410yrs ago. Didn't work out tooooooo well, as I recall.

Love this article on it - http://www.newstatesman.com/2015/11...eligious-terrorist-and-not-even-one-good-ones

eca60ea1242dd95bd08d60a394dcb3d4.jpg

Conrad, this thread is a great example of the neutered response and why its happening to these countrys in Europe. They are in denial pure and simple.

The propaganda they are being fed on a daily basis from main stream media is the main factor in all this.
Just out of curiosity, where do you live?

I mean, i'd be quite funny (or sad) if someone living 20,000 km away was telling the people who actually live in Europe that they are all in denial.

Just out of curiosity, where do you live?

I mean, i'd be quite funny (or sad) if someone living 20,000 km away was telling the people who actually live in Europe that they are all in denial.

I live on the moon with a telescope which gives me a fantastic vantage point to notice these things. ; )

I live on the moon with a telescope which gives me a fantastic vantage point to notice these things. ; )
So you've gone from making ridiculous statements about things you know nothing about to dodging questions.
Ohhh, but i see you've added a smilie... that probably makes everything alright.
You're credibility must be through the roof right now.

What I try to say is that a totalitary state with a complete control over the population is coming.

Yes. I seem to remember Argentina gave that a try...

- - - Updated - - -

The Muslim birth-rate is faster, some European countries have a negative white birth-rate, if it continued unabated then of course, the Muslims would eventually become the majority.

There's a similar thing happening in the USA where the Mexican birth-rate is faster, it begins to have an influence in politics where the Republican candidates are either pro-Mexican like Rubio or anti-Mexican like Trump.

Holy crap, could you be more racist? First off, you equate being Muslim with being non-white, then you compound it with 'Mexicans', the vast majority of whom (the ones you're talking about) actually being American. Of course, I can understand why you'd be worried that the white Americans might one day be in the minority, because they are, after all, the native population. No, wait...

Look, let me give you an example. I don't hide the fact that I'm a member of the Scottish National Party. One of the leading lights in our party is Humza Yousuf. He's a Glasgow-born Muslim, and as far as I'm concerned he's as Scottish as I am. He's a really good guy I've known for a long time, and has no divided loyalty, but he will from time to time express concern about many issues, including Britain's role on the Middle East, as do I. He questions his own government. The problem is that far too many bigots will support my right to ask questions while suggesting he "bugger off home". He is home. Religion is not nationality, nor is it race.

As for the video, it's the usual racist rith-wing garbage we're used to. Nick Griffin is a man attacks the rights of Jews, Muslims, gays, and just about anyone who doesn't agree with him. He is a spent force, as is the National Front and the BNP, his former parties. In fact, to most he's a laughing stock. Unfortuantely, as soon as one of these clowns gets exposed, another pops up to lead a section of the population which begs to be led by the nose, beacuse it doesn't have the nous to find facts out for itself, preferring to get its world view from Fox News, the tabloids and Breitbart. Islamic terrorism holds no fears for Scotland. We have baggage handlers.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

Holy crap, could you be more racist? First off, you equate being Muslim with being non-white, then you compound it with 'Mexicans', the vast majority of whom (the ones you're talking about) actually being American. Of course, I can understand why you'd be worried that the white Americans might one day be in the minority, because they are, after all, the native population. No, wait...

Look, let me give you an example. I don't hide the fact that I'm a member of the Scottish National Party. One of the leading lights in our party is Humza Yousuf. He's a Glasgow-born Muslim, and as far as I'm concerned he's as Scottish as I am. He's a really good guy I've known for a long time, and has no divided loyalty, but he will from time to time express concern about many issues, including Britain's role on the Middle East, as do I. He questions his own government. The problem is that far too many bigots will support my right to ask questions while suggesting he "bugger off home". He is home. Religion is not nationality, nor is it race.

As for the video, it's the usual racist rith-wing garbage we're used to. Nick Griffin is a man attacks the rights of Jews, Muslims, gays, and just about anyone who doesn't agree with him. He is a spent force, as is the National Front and the BNP, his former parties. In fact, to most he's a laughing stock. Unfortuantely, as soon as one of these clowns gets exposed, another pops up to lead a section of the population which begs to be led by the nose, beacuse it doesn't have the nous to find facts out for itself, preferring to get its world view from Fox News, the tabloids and Breitbart. Islamic terrorism holds no fears for Scotland. We have baggage handlers.

You are right Nationalism and religion are two separate issues. It is in my opinion correct that UK Muslims breed at a faster rate than UK non Muslims, therefore there will come a time when they become the majority, the problem in most areas is that the Muslims don't generally integrate as well as Sikhs and Hindu's for example, this leads to colonisation of streets and areas and in some of these areas leading to reports of Sharia Law in East London, Birmingham and Bradford, something Boris Johnson has commented on.
My fear is not for this generation but for future generations, certain sections of the muslim community are determined to take us back to the middle ages with Sharia Law leading to barbaric acts on amongst others Muslim women who these people have no respect for, is this what we want Britain to become.
Saddly there are an awful lot of people who appear blind and deaf to these issues, it is time these issues are addressed, we have become reluctant to speak out for fear of being labeled racist, the many cases of pedophile sex rings run in the majority by Pakistani Muslims is just one example were even the police were frightened to act on claims and reports from some of these poor girls, as they feared the overused race card would be used.
On another topic you say islamic terrorism holds no fears for Scotland, surely you haven't forgotten June 2007 at Glasgow airport.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

The bnp might be finished but Britain's first is having a good go at stirring up hatred. Have you seen some of the crap they put on Facebook? As an ex squaddie it makes my blood boil seeing them make lies up about injured servicemen in order to draw hate on to Muslims. Problem is many people get sucked into it and some perceptions on this thread show how stupid some people are.

It is in my opinion correct that UK Muslims breed at a faster rate than UK non Muslims, therefore there will come a time when they become the majority,
I take it you've never heard of Malthus or Malthusian arguments.

My fear is not for this generation but for future generations, certain sections of the muslim community are determined to take us back to the middle ages with Sharia Law leading to barbaric acts on amongst others Muslim women who these people have no respect for, is this what we want Britain to become.
Saddly there are an awful lot of people who appear blind and deaf to these issues
So, in a nutshell, people are blind to problems that are 20-25 years into the future (a generation) and which's entire cause is rooted on differential birth rates TODAY, while most of those will fluctuate (a LOT) over time.

There is not a shred of tangible evidence to support your fear. None, nein, kaput, nada.

I take it you've never heard of Malthus or Malthusian arguments.

So, in a nutshell, people are blind to problems that are 20-25 years into the future (a generation) and which's entire cause is rooted on differential birth rates TODAY, while most of those will fluctuate (a LOT) over time.

There is not a shred of tangible evidence to support your fear. None, nein, kaput, nada.

There is a damn sight more evidence to support my argument than there is yours read this and educate yourself mate, it seems as if you need it.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5177/no-go-zones-britain

Latest posts