• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Muslim Europe is coming?

An 'orrible c.. err.. person, that probably feeds non-English people to his pigs. He's as far right as it gets. However, his home cooking party political broadcasts were truly hilarious.

None British you mean?.Griffin is a Welsh speaker as is his whole family

For that reason I wrote this:

It's just a discussion, you can't call fascist to someone by speaking about the immigrants. I'm a Latinamerican. I can't be fascist, from the Nazi perspective I'm not an Aryan

No fascism isn't about race, Spanish and Portuguese fascists lasted longer in power than anyone. It's like saying you cannot be a commie because your not Chinese.

None British you mean?.Griffin is a Welsh speaker as is his whole family

Yeah ok. Poh-tay-tah poh-tah-to. Don't get VC involved!

Damn you for calling me out on that.

Scanning back through the posts a little: as a white guy that lives and works in (South) London, I can't say I've ever felt like I am in a minority. I can see how someone from outside the M25 might feel that way, I suppose, but I can't understand why it might be threatening to them. It's just people, only more of them.

Last edited:
What I try to say is that a totalitary state with a complete control over the population is coming.

I wouldn't take anything seriously on Breitbart - it is incredibly right-wing. National Party territory!

I don't know where but I can tell you when: When the media split the terror with the images of terrorist exploding everywhere, when the government says the situation is out of control, and when the same population full of fear and manipulation by the media, ask their governments to be a police state to guarantee the rule of law.

We are very concerned about what happens there, is not a funny thing, we're really concern. But maybe is not the real thing what we saw in the media. So good luck.

In short, no. I know people descended from Muslims but born and bred in Britain. Their views really aren't that different from anyone elses and they tend to be more secular than their parents. Give it 3/4 generations and they will likely have dropped their religion, been brought up in an identical culture to their white countrymen and have no culture differences at all. The country will certainly become a bit browner but culturally it is highly unlikely to change.

I'm really interested how the right wings here want to force Europeans to get more children, so that they are not bred out ;)

I'm really interested how the right wings here want to force Europeans to get more children, so that they are not bred out ;)

I am going to Germany for over a year, leaving in two weeks. I am ready and willing to serve.

We are very concerned about what happens there, is not a funny thing, we're really concern. But maybe is not the real thing what we saw in the media. So good luck.
The Muslim birth-rate is faster, some European countries have a negative white birth-rate, if it continued unabated then of course, the Muslims would eventually become the majority.

There's a similar thing happening in the USA where the Mexican birth-rate is faster, it begins to have an influence in politics where the Republican candidates are either pro-Mexican like Rubio or anti-Mexican like Trump.

I wonder from Europeans themselves if the situation is so desperate or just is an exaggeration of far-right parties.
I spend most of my time in the Netherlands, and have been doing so for a while. My personal experience, and the one from my friends/family/acquaintances, tell me it's an absolute exaggeration, one of biblical proportions.
Just look at the spikes in popularity people like Geert Wilders have (you have an equivalent in most western european nations).
It has nothing to do with what happens in every day life. Their popularity only rises when fear rises, or when they convince people they should be afraid.

I feel safer, way safer, walking through any neighborhood in Amsterdam than i'd so in Recoleta (to mention a relatively safe neighborhood by Argentine standards). No one gets killed for a pair of sneakers or a mobile phone.

South America in both cases

Then perhaps you are not used to immigration like we are in Europe, a lot of what you have posted is frankly ********. Sweden a 3rd world country? FFS it's one of the richest countries in Europe with an excellent economy. White British leaving London? People are leaving London because of the property prices but that's down to rich Russians not over sexed Muslims and London has always been a multicultural city since Roman times, it's nothing new.

Coming from south America you should be more concerned with the high murder rates in most south American cities than what's happening in Europe.

Latest posts