• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Nintendo revolution in 2005?

Originally posted by gjohn85@Jul 2 2004, 11:26 PM
It must be the people who said its hard are crap at computer games or you (sanzar) is extremly good at games
<
Not really... most of the time I just get those internet guides to tell me how to kill hard bosses etc... But with Ninja Gaiden once you have a handle on the controls and combo's you'll carve up anything.

Originally posted by sanzar+Jul 3 2004, 06:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jul 3 2004, 06:24 PM)</div>
Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 3 2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 1 2004, 07:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 1 2004, 04:10 PM
Meteroid Prime is an Exclusive Gamecube game , so I automatically file it under ''Japanese 4 Year Old ****''

4 year old Japanese ****? So what are you saying to us? That your not of a sufficient mental age to cope with it yet?
<
<
<

Anyway MP was made in the US...

Ripper and his Gaycube bashing, you can't beat it!
<
<
Yes you can! Me and you and our NFL (Nancy ****** League) bashing is of a much higher calibre of sledging....
<
<
<
[/b]
50 Million Yanks cant be wrong
<

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 3 2004, 08:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jul 3 2004, 08:41 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 3 2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 3 2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 1 2004, 07:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 1 2004, 04:10 PM
Meteroid Prime is an Exclusive Gamecube game , so I automatically file it under ''Japanese 4 Year Old ****''

4 year old Japanese ****? So what are you saying to us? That your not of a sufficient mental age to cope with it yet?
<
<
<

Anyway MP was made in the US...

Ripper and his Gaycube bashing, you can't beat it!
<
<

Yes you can! Me and you and our NFL (Nancy ****** League) bashing is of a much higher calibre of sledging....
<
<
<
50 Million Yanks cant be wrong
<
[/b]
They're yanks! They're always bloody wrong! What sort of **** are you trying to pull?
As for the gamecube, well 120 million Japs can't be wrong
<

By the way - Gaycube is copywrite Ripper 2004. This word must not be used without his express permission but I used it anyway.....

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 3 2004, 06:28 PM
Not really... most of the time I just get those internet guides to tell me how to kill hard bosses etc... But with Ninja Gaiden once you have a handle on the controls and combo's you'll carve up anything.
I thought that I was complementing you!!
<

U were supposed to say yes I am extremely good at games!!
<

Try your reply again
<

Originally posted by gjohn85@Jul 2 2004, 11:26 PM
It must be the people who said its hard are crap at computer games or you (sanzar) is extremly good at games
<
Clearly! Being a talented video game player is something I've always prided myself on and I challenge anyone to get the better of me!

How was that?

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 4 2004, 09:14 AM
Clearly! Being a talented video game player is something I've always prided myself on and I challenge anyone to get the better of me!

How was that?
That was GREAT!!
<

See u can do it!!
<

consoles all suck stick to PC where the games are way better and the systems have so much more power

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger@Jul 12 2004, 02:56 PM
consoles all suck stick to PC where the games are way better and the systems have so much more power
* Most pc games are/already made a console version
* More power?? it isn't the case with my pc! it sucks!

Originally posted by gjohn85+Jul 13 2004, 01:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gjohn85 @ Jul 13 2004, 01:17 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Canadian_Rugger
@Jul 12 2004, 02:56 PM
* Most pc games are/already made a console version
* More power?? it isn't the case with my pc! it sucks! [/b]
thats the case with most people I'd say... You always have to upgrade with PC's and that means constantly forking out hundreds (sometimes over a grand) of dollars just to keep in the hardware race.... Even if you bought all 3 consoles it would cost you a fraction of what top of the line graphics hardware for a PC would....

Gamecube is big in Japan because the GC games are anime and heaps asian. I hate consoles.

Well, whatever it is, I hope it will make up for gamecube shame because that thing was a piece of crap.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Jul 23 2004, 02:44 AM
Well, whatever it is, I hope it will make up for gamecube shame because that thing was a piece of crap.
Not really. It's actually a pretty good system and it has better specs than the PS2... It just doesn't have the games range.

Latest posts