A Nintendo revolution in 2005?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by Wally, May 30, 2004.

1. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Not really... most of the time I just get those internet guides to tell me how to kill hard bosses etc... But with Ninja Gaiden once you have a handle on the controls and combo's you'll carve up anything.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Ripper

Ripper Guest

50 Million Yanks cant be wrong [​IMG]

4. sanzar

sanzar Guest

They're yanks! They're always bloody wrong! What sort of **** are you trying to pull?
    As for the gamecube, well 120 million Japs can't be wrong [​IMG]

5. By the way - Gaycube is copywrite Ripper 2004. This word must not be used without his express permission but I used it anyway.....

6. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

I thought that I was complementing you!! [​IMG]

U were supposed to say yes I am extremely good at games!! [​IMG]

Try your reply again [​IMG]

7. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Clearly! Being a talented video game player is something I've always prided myself on and I challenge anyone to get the better of me!

How was that?

8. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

That was GREAT!! [​IMG]

See u can do it!! [​IMG]

9. consoles all suck stick to PC where the games are way better and the systems have so much more power

10. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

* Most pc games are/already made a console version
    * More power?? it isn't the case with my pc! it sucks!

11. sanzar

sanzar Guest

thats the case with most people I'd say... You always have to upgrade with PC's and that means constantly forking out hundreds (sometimes over a grand) of dollars just to keep in the hardware race.... Even if you bought all 3 consoles it would cost you a fraction of what top of the line graphics hardware for a PC would....

12. Gamecube is big in Japan because the GC games are anime and heaps asian. I hate consoles.

13. Well, whatever it is, I hope it will make up for gamecube shame because that thing was a piece of crap.

14. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Not really. It's actually a pretty good system and it has better specs than the PS2... It just doesn't have the games range.

15. *waits for Ripper to reignite the "Gaycube" debate* [​IMG]

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!