• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Nintendo revolution in 2005?

S

sanzar

Originally posted by gjohn85@Jul 2 2004, 11:26 PM
It must be the people who said its hard are crap at computer games or you (sanzar) is extremly good at games
Not really... most of the time I just get those internet guides to tell me how to kill hard bosses etc... But with Ninja Gaiden once you have a handle on the controls and combo's you'll carve up anything.

R

Ripper

Originally posted by sanzar+Jul 3 2004, 06:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jul 3 2004, 06:24 PM)</div>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2004, 07:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 1 2004, 04:10 PM
Meteroid Prime is an Exclusive Gamecube game , so I automatically file it under ''Japanese 4 Year Old ****''

4 year old Japanese ****? So what are you saying to us? That your not of a sufficient mental age to cope with it yet?

Anyway MP was made in the US...

Ripper and his Gaycube bashing, you can't beat it!
Yes you can! Me and you and our NFL (Nancy ****** League) bashing is of a much higher calibre of sledging....
[/b]
50 Million Yanks cant be wrong

S

sanzar

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 3 2004, 08:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jul 3 2004, 08:41 PM)</div>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2004, 07:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 1 2004, 04:10 PM
Meteroid Prime is an Exclusive Gamecube game , so I automatically file it under ''Japanese 4 Year Old ****''

4 year old Japanese ****? So what are you saying to us? That your not of a sufficient mental age to cope with it yet?

Anyway MP was made in the US...

Ripper and his Gaycube bashing, you can't beat it!

Yes you can! Me and you and our NFL (Nancy ****** League) bashing is of a much higher calibre of sledging....
50 Million Yanks cant be wrong
[/b]
They're yanks! They're always bloody wrong! What sort of **** are you trying to pull?
As for the gamecube, well 120 million Japs can't be wrong

S

St Helens RLFC

By the way - Gaycube is copywrite Ripper 2004. This word must not be used without his express permission but I used it anyway.....

G

gjohn85

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 3 2004, 06:28 PM
Not really... most of the time I just get those internet guides to tell me how to kill hard bosses etc... But with Ninja Gaiden once you have a handle on the controls and combo's you'll carve up anything.
I thought that I was complementing you!!

U were supposed to say yes I am extremely good at games!!

Try your reply again

S

sanzar

Originally posted by gjohn85@Jul 2 2004, 11:26 PM
It must be the people who said its hard are crap at computer games or you (sanzar) is extremly good at games
Clearly! Being a talented video game player is something I've always prided myself on and I challenge anyone to get the better of me!

How was that?

G

gjohn85

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 4 2004, 09:14 AM
Clearly! Being a talented video game player is something I've always prided myself on and I challenge anyone to get the better of me!

How was that?
That was GREAT!!

See u can do it!!

C

Canadian_Rugger

consoles all suck stick to PC where the games are way better and the systems have so much more power

G

gjohn85

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger@Jul 12 2004, 02:56 PM
consoles all suck stick to PC where the games are way better and the systems have so much more power
* Most pc games are/already made a console version
* More power?? it isn't the case with my pc! it sucks!

S

sanzar

Originally posted by gjohn85+Jul 13 2004, 01:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gjohn85 @ Jul 13 2004, 01:17 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Canadian_Rugger
@Jul 12 2004, 02:56 PM
* Most pc games are/already made a console version
* More power?? it isn't the case with my pc! it sucks! [/b]
thats the case with most people I'd say... You always have to upgrade with PC's and that means constantly forking out hundreds (sometimes over a grand) of dollars just to keep in the hardware race.... Even if you bought all 3 consoles it would cost you a fraction of what top of the line graphics hardware for a PC would....

D

Dragon Fanatic

Gamecube is big in Japan because the GC games are anime and heaps asian. I hate consoles.

C

Canadian_Rugby_Guy

Well, whatever it is, I hope it will make up for gamecube shame because that thing was a piece of crap.

S

sanzar

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Jul 23 2004, 02:44 AM
Well, whatever it is, I hope it will make up for gamecube shame because that thing was a piece of crap.
Not really. It's actually a pretty good system and it has better specs than the PS2... It just doesn't have the games range.