• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see the footage from the BBC harassing Bercow on his way to work?

Really worrying from the BBC, highlights how far they have fallen.

Oh god May is playing the People v the government hand.

i like how she still thinks she can get a short extension despite everything saying otherwise.

I didn't have much hope in her speech, but she completely lost me when she mentioned knife crime, but has completely denied any responsibility from her time as Home Secretary. Both her and Corbyn couldn't give a fig about the people and just want to be in no. 10.

Well, that was worth waiting for.
Nothing she didn't say this morning in parliament.

Basically shifting the blame from herself to MPs.

1. She chose to manage Brexit from No.10 and not to adopt a more inclusive/cross party approach. If she wanted to get her deal through she should have tried to get some kind of a consensus way before now.

2. She chose to hold a snap GE and as a result wiped out her majority and weakened the Government's hand significantly.

3. She is so stubborn and useless.

If anyone watching that generally moved over to her side they must be damaged in the head. Doesn't change the fact that MP's are playing silly buggers, but she has contributed more than her fair share to the problem. Yet now she's acting as though she has no responsibility for the situation. Talk about playing the victim card.

The only time you can rely on a politician to get behind someone is when they are going to stab them in the back. **** politicians, can we just vote to put all of them in a sack and then give a load of people sticks to indiscriminately batter the whole lot of them?

Apparently this is Tory spin
Labour walked because it wasn't a meeting/a dialogue - it was just may telling everyone to vote for her deal and refusing to listen to anyone else.
Yup Ian Blackford saidna similar thing. That is how the meeting went but Corbyn apparently walked before that was the case.

Labour spin or more appropriately Momentum who are a bunch devious fucks who do this all the time when grandpa make a boo boo.

Well it already has enough to be debated in parliament. I don't see it changing anything. People who voted leave refuse to accept it's their own politicians that have screwed them for years and not the E.U.
Of course not, but getting that number in just a few hours! Besides, bigger numbers is about the only thing MPs (well, those capable of listening) pay any attention to.

369k has got to be the target (current total for the pro No Deal petition started 5 months ago)

Last edited:
Interesting clicking the "see on map" for this petition and the leave with no deal petitions
Didn't realise you could view a map,

Genuinely surprised at 222 signees from my area - it's absolute gammon central round here, and our MP is a cheap knockoff of BoJo

It's only been up for 5 hours, and is already in the top 10 most signed petitions.

Tewkesbury's up over 300 (0.3%) in a strong leave area* with an ERG nutter MP.
We got 678 on the No Deal one thats had 5 months!

*ETA, not as strong as I thought, 53.2% leave, must feel skewed from reading what the MP says

Last edited:
qhkANFV1zWFoExSmqH_dypGJ2MqGpLC2m6d7SxCDhfU53sq7-04EzjtpaQsv_gQZkpGthqWAmhXgEf8yr57Cn1EYUWuQZz1sUXVRYC5hphEBo00KXX5Lj66kKU0lHk0vKRhPcVUSZONstvCHypD3mqWHGcU4QktvVcc26LpDB2FyJpXnO_DVTRjGfjwK7U20Eknde5urbcYLq-QnJZhkEKNQ-gLzWhQ_dmFl5mM8aMFuo5_2YlcwwzXd0-MIGooDkTBElhvH4t5Pd69t9RrHFZOY-bMXPX2_GkbdHkQtBfCYx74gR8bE1YUZ0YxB7jz_-7KfcG66xevEBHF-RkdPeHmlHQ1VRWAX4TvxRmbX3Y74Mt1vi7L3YFki-UplBF7hx-dfkitgry2B03gBHymrtIxSvWQ8sdEgjRCxPyT_kRcilYVT1fC9OJo8IysccpVjnUn-Grd91q7pNCXANWAFSo047ImKEsE6jZQGrnAxNGEoegtHv2lLU-IE7JN7fGxwolHrVz3zfhtzK9CxSs9EU3l-IoNIaFSgUZGeHrGl6oNz0wbj-0LFQNCQADp36l3v05MuEYjW-8wReUpzVPU5VN7OEs5SLoMk-Wz1VzyjXquHbYau7SIiw2dEbxD-nhypilhpgH9Fn9j76PR_lwoOSVsNz1n1ow1q=w1142-h534-no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts