• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've already screamed loudly to void at that.

Its the word significant that does my head in......I still think many Brexiters don't believe it so answer it not believing it will be the actual consequences so their answer doesn't matter.

It's all to play for second place. Tonight's debate is big. Rory has the momentum. Hunt gained the least. Javid will be next to go and who he endorses will be crucial. The deal making and back stabbing must be in overdrive.

Raab's votes are almost all Johnson backers in the end they may swing to Gove.

So yup Javidd to go next then then some real marbles to play for will they swing Hunt or Stewart's way. Those are the only two I think it will be.

Raab's votes are almost all Johnson backers in the end they may swing to Gove.

So yup Javidd to go next then then some real marbles to play for will they swing Hunt or Stewart's way. Those are the only two I think it will be.

I think a few Raab supporters will switch to Gove. They are clearly Brexiteers for whatever reason haven't supported BoJo so far. I agree Javid dropping out will give Hunt and/or Stewart a boost. If not then Hunt is toast.

Can wait to see Stewart take on Johnston tonight

Wonder how many will be saying "I agree with Stewart" tonight a la Clegg

Gove wants to be the man of Brexit "I started it, I will finish it"

What this debate needs is electric nodes on the chairs to shut them up when they won't stop talking over each other.

If it were a national campaign sure....but look at the charts WhichTyler posted. The Tory party isn't interested in a moderate voice. Stewart's appeal is he's well like outside the mania he'll get destroyed in the party members vote.

It's like a chimp's tea party. Madness that one from this shower will be PM.

Boris trying to act like he can be the guy to negotiate when all he does is talk over everyone else barrelling on being completely incapable of hearing anything anyone else says.

Man is genuinely a complete ****.

Gove "Corbyn supports the Iranian regime". Stewart "I'll not give tax cuts"

Bojo playing his Muslim Great Grandfather card.

Is Hunt sure his wife isn't Japanese?;).

Gove going for the anti-Corbyn voters? First Iran, now anti-Semitism

Boris, more waffle than the entirety of Belgium

So glad his crass hypocrisy is being pointed out, not that the Tories give a **** that he is a detached, self serving, hypocritical lying sack of ****

Gove "Corbyn you marxist, get back in your bin where you belong"

Really didn't get to hear Stewart speak that much, he was drowned out a lot but shouting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts