Reiser99

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Leicester

I found this article interesting and wanted to share it with all of you. Unfortunately the USA still has a Wild West mentality when it comes to law enforcement procedures.

countries-where-police-do-not-carry-guns.html?fbclid=IwAR3F-OkOfG9xP1R9XDwlAIJ2cBcw3xPLRIAO9EVu1byR_WCd9oJsoazji7M

Unfortunately that evidence has been around for a while. America is almost becoming a perfect example of how not to police and jail people. Watch 13th on Netflix to see how bad the situation with prisons is.

ragerancher

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Unfortunately that evidence has been around for a while. America is almost becoming a perfect example of how not to police and jail people. Watch 13th on Netflix to see how bad the situation with prisons is.

I watched that, it was kinda what I already knew but it was still staggering the degree of how ****** up their system is. To call it a justice, rehabilitation or even punishment system is laughable.

Tallshort

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Former Soviet Union

Club or Nation

Nottingham

rugbeian_usa

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Glasgow

Interesting if it succeeds.

It'll never succeed, not in our lifetime anyway. The gun lobby is very $trong here in America, unfortunately. They've got politicians (and judges) in their pocket from city Mayors all the way up to the President. And I still cringe when I refer to Trump as our President. :eek:

Last edited:

rugbeian_usa

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Glasgow

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Don't believe anything Trump say's. If you take that approach you'll be right 99% of the time. The dude is bat sh*t crazy! o_O

I will listen to this one instead;)

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Don’t see him bragging about mispronouncing Thailand and Yosemite. :rolleyes:

ragerancher

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Apparently the white House has asked about having trump's face added to mount Rushmore...

rugbeian_usa

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Glasgow

Kamala Harris is Bidens running mate.

Predictable and probably the best shout considering the criteria

As a Californian, I'm glad he chose Harris. She's done a very good job in the Golden State. I'm an Independent, but I'll take Biden/Harris over Trump/Pence any freakin' day!!!

noah_jo

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

Harlequins

It is kinda funny that his VP choice is someone who called him a racist and said she believes his sexual assault accusers.

She is by far the best choice, just think it's kinda hilarious

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

It is kinda funny that his VP choice is someone who called him a racist and said she believes his sexual assault accusers.

Trump's advert writers are gonna have a field day

Groundhog

#1 Cuck
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Munster

Seems like a good pick. Has a lot of profile from the Sessions, Barr and Kavanaugh hearings, is capable and will be well able in a debate with Pence and appeals to two minority groups. She's not too controversial, although her 'no nonsense on crime' reputation may not help in the current environment.

rugbeian_usa

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Glasgow

It's funny, but not uncommon. Most people have a short attention span in this era of social media. It's party over personality when it comes to beating Trump. Gotta' band together!

Last edited:

ragerancher

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

The Biden campaign can bat that away if they play it right. Something along the lines of Biden going for who he think is most qualified for the position and not going for incompetent yes men to stroke his ego like Trump.

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Christ the more you read into her past the more you see she was a really horrible person (though her time as Senator has been better/more....humane)

That said she's probably the best of a bad bunch in terms of a VP - she's not going to win over the actual left, probably push a few more away, but will likely draw more centrists/undecideds in compared to someone like Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.