• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this article interesting and wanted to share it with all of you. Unfortunately the USA still has a Wild West mentality when it comes to law enforcement procedures.

countries-where-police-do-not-carry-guns.html?fbclid=IwAR3F-OkOfG9xP1R9XDwlAIJ2cBcw3xPLRIAO9EVu1byR_WCd9oJsoazji7M

Unfortunately that evidence has been around for a while. America is almost becoming a perfect example of how not to police and jail people. Watch 13th on Netflix to see how bad the situation with prisons is.

Unfortunately that evidence has been around for a while. America is almost becoming a perfect example of how not to police and jail people. Watch 13th on Netflix to see how bad the situation with prisons is.

I watched that, it was kinda what I already knew but it was still staggering the degree of how ****** up their system is. To call it a justice, rehabilitation or even punishment system is laughable.

Interesting if it succeeds.

It'll never succeed, not in our lifetime anyway. The gun lobby is very $trong here in America, unfortunately. They've got politicians (and judges) in their pocket from city Mayors all the way up to the President. And I still cringe when I refer to Trump as our President. :eek:

Last edited:

Don't see him bragging about mispronouncing Thailand and Yosemite. :rolleyes:

Apparently the white House has asked about having trump's face added to mount Rushmore...

Kamala Harris is Bidens running mate.

Predictable and probably the best shout considering the criteria

As a Californian, I'm glad he chose Harris. She's done a very good job in the Golden State. I'm an Independent, but I'll take Biden/Harris over Trump/Pence any freakin' day!!!

It is kinda funny that his VP choice is someone who called him a racist and said she believes his sexual assault accusers.

She is by far the best choice, just think it's kinda hilarious

It is kinda funny that his VP choice is someone who called him a racist and said she believes his sexual assault accusers.

Trump's advert writers are gonna have a field day

Seems like a good pick. Has a lot of profile from the Sessions, Barr and Kavanaugh hearings, is capable and will be well able in a debate with Pence and appeals to two minority groups. She's not too controversial, although her 'no nonsense on crime' reputation may not help in the current environment.

It's funny, but not uncommon. Most people have a short attention span in this era of social media. It's party over personality when it comes to beating Trump. Gotta' band together!

Last edited:

The Biden campaign can bat that away if they play it right. Something along the lines of Biden going for who he think is most qualified for the position and not going for incompetent yes men to stroke his ego like Trump.

Christ the more you read into her past the more you see she was a really horrible person (though her time as Senator has been better/more....humane)

That said she's probably the best of a bad bunch in terms of a VP - she's not going to win over the actual left, probably push a few more away, but will likely draw more centrists/undecideds in compared to someone like Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts