• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that equating gay marriage to marrying a family member or a dog, and calling people who want equal rights for gay people "homosexual extremists" is anti-establishment in America

I'll believe she's changed when she stops calling a cult leader her spiritual guide

I'll believe she's changed when she stops calling a cult leader her spiritual guide
Well I suppose having a corpse like Biden is the safe option but given Trump managed to be electable even after all the crazy **** he did in his past I don't think having a few distasteful quotes should stop you.

Is Biden the official Democrat candidate now?

He's the presumptive candidate as Sanders has conceded and there's no one else standing against him. I think he officially still needs go through the primaries. But it's a foregone conclusion. He just needs to stay alive between now and November 3.

Well I suppose having a corpse like Biden is the safe option but given Trump managed to be electable even after all the crazy **** he did in his past I don't think having a few distasteful quotes should stop you.
Aye that's fair - I'm not Biden fan by a long long shot.

Biden needs to just hold the forte for 4 years until Cuomo is ready to run or if the VP shows she is also ready.

This election is as much about what America stands for if nothing else.
The world will be watching closely on November 3rd.

Screenshot_20200805-183112.jpg

This has been doing the rounds. Don't know how accurate it is though

"2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate" - it's like a small nuclear bomb, isn't it..I mean the blast effect :(

Apparently it was 1/10th the explosive power of the ww2 atomic bombs and one of the largest non nuclear explosions ever... Damn.

To quote the great Bugs Bunny..."what a maroon!" :rolleyes:

I found this article interesting and wanted to share it with all of you. Unfortunately the USA still has a Wild West mentality when it comes to law enforcement procedures.

countries-where-police-do-not-carry-guns.html?fbclid=IwAR3F-OkOfG9xP1R9XDwlAIJ2cBcw3xPLRIAO9EVu1byR_WCd9oJsoazji7M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts