• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denying he knows anything about QAnon, apart from that they are totally against pedophiliao_O. And trying to defend his retweet that Biden had a Navy seal team killed to cover up their botched attempt at killing OBL. Yeh just another day in the life in Trumpland. :rolleyes:

Congratulations Ardern.

It will be interesting how the white women vote can swing the US election. I knew about how much they voted for Trump in 2016 because of their severe dislike of Hilary.

Last edited:
I know it sounds like **** but the onyl way to fight these shits is to vote through thick and thin. Take a day holidays if necessary but these ***** must be voted out.

PARIS/CONFLANS-SAINTE-HONORINE, France (Reuters) - Samuel Paty, the teacher beheaded outside his school in a Paris suburb, was described by his pupils and their parents as caring and professional. But he was killed after becoming the target of an angry campaign on social media.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-france-security-teacher-idUKKBN2720S1?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A Trending Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1hc9ixz-Sq1eRhHVnwTXNkG9FfaoekQRGgtE0NkmRK-f9LyGiLY4oA1Ts

Fake news....

Nero never fiddled while Rome burned...
IIRC from history classes, he wasn't even IN Rome.
Though it's possible he had the fire started, and certain that he co-opted most of the city centre for his own palace, rather than rebuilding.

I know it sounds like **** but the onyl way to fight these shits is to vote through thick and thin. Take a day holidays if necessary but these ***** must be voted out.
One of the many issue with NA (unsure about Mexico but Canada is the same) is the sheer lack of annual leave you get they get a few more national holidays than us but in actual days they get far less. Also a distinct lack of paid sick leave. One of my many many worries about Brexit is we'll no longer get protected on those rights by the EU and the Tories will seek to reduce minimums.

Should say from what I've seen over the years the NA work ethic is not as good as the UK and we're not exactly the best. American's will put the actual hours including overtime in the office in but their productivity in those hours never seams to be as good. Thats an observation not something that should be taken as writ.

I read Americans only get Around two weeks (10 days) annual leave plus public holidays. And typically have to be at an organisation for like 20 years to get anything like the annual leave we get here in the UK.

Holding a general election on a week day is just terrible. Here and in the USA. No excuse for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts