• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53121488

What happens when you claim that up to million requested tickets for your rally and you still can't fill up a 19,000 seat arena and have to cancel speaking in front of a crowd standing outside? :p
Apparently the young people mainly on TikTok and KPop fans are mainly behind it by organising requesting the tickets but never actually intendeding on going.

Which is hilarious.

Last edited:
Now that is a man who looks like he just won bigly with a great rally.

105533784_10223375797005962_893986716929953565_n.jpg

84388972_2996971687037948_1925182499527969490_n.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently the young people mainly on TikTok and KPop fans are mainly behind it by organising requesting the tickets but never actually intendeding on going.

Which is hilarious.

Yes, it is hilarious and I commend them for their forward thinking. Now if we could only get young people to stop using the words "I mean" to begin every other sentence. It's terrible grammar and I hear it all the time. :confused: I'm 60, so 40 and under are young to me.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...donald-trump-ex-spy-christopher-steele-claims

Allegations already being made by Christopher Steele regarding number 10 (May and Johnson) ignoring Putin's likely hold on Trump and also covertly funded Brexit.

And no sign of when this so called Russia report completed in October 2019 will be released.

It does all point to the so-called country loving nationalists all being funded and/or supported from abroad by despotic regimes... I hope the people who support these shits see just how much that flies in the face of what they claim.

Four years since the Brexit referendum results. Oh how the world has changed since then.

Well at least I can get a pint of Doombar in a couple of weeks.
I'd still drink them at home for a few more after that, when I look at the crowds of other stuff as its opened up I think giving everything a fortnight after that is the safe way to be.

Anyone understand why they've made this household rule where you can visit as many households as you like in a day (but only two households at the time), must keep 1 meter apart inside the house and not just expand the bubble rules?

No gyms till August at the earliest, but everyone can cram into their local Spoons for their breakfast pint of Stella - class

No gyms till August at the earliest, but everyone can cram into their local Spoons for their breakfast pint of Stella - class
You need Tim Martin to open a chain of gyms.

No cricket either which is still banned the most socially distant sport imaginable....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts