• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A quick look at All Black depth. Multiple 1st XV's

Ground We Won

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
I thought this was quite good, you can tweak a few positions for best results, but it gives you a good idea of the depth. Marty Banks in place of B.Barrett is a nice touch ha. Banksy would definitely nail down that 4th spot though.

There's still plenty of players overseas too.

96G3sau.png

Wow funny you post this, because before you did I literally wrote up a YouTube comment with this exact concept lol. Except I did 5 teams...
Might as well post it here instead :)

A team:
1. Moody
2. Coles
3. Franks
4. Retallick
5. Whitelock
6. Kaino
7. Cane
8. Read
9. Perenara
10. Barrett
11. Savea
12. Crotty
13. ALB
14. NMS
15. Smith

B team:
1. Crockett
2. Taylor
3. Faumuiina
4. Barrett
5. Romano
6. Luatua
7. Savea
8. Squire
9. Smith
10. Cruden
11. Naholo
12. SBW
13. Fekitoa
14. Dagg
15. McKenzie

C team:
1. Hames
2. Harris
3. Laulala
4. Tuipolotu
5. Bird
6. Shields
7. Todd
8. Whitelock
9. TKB
10. Mounga
11. Lowe
12. Laumape
13. Moala
14. Ioane
15. Barrett

D team:
1. Manu
2. Coltman
3. Tu'ungifasi
4. Franklin
5. Fifita
6. Taufua
7. Gibson
8. Ioane
9. Pulu
10. Sopoaga
11. Nanai
12. Ngatai
13. Goodhue
14. Tamanivalu
15. Havili

E team:
1. Lienert-Brown
2. Parsons
3. Toomaga-Alllen
4. Fatialofa
5. Cowley-Tuioti
6. Messam
7. Hunt
8. Dixon
9. Drummond
10. Banks
11. Li
12. Buckman
13. Aso
14. Jane
15. Duffy

Still some really good players left out... The depth is crazy!

Those teams are all ridiculously good. I was thinking the other day, the Maori's backline is basically just as good as the All Blacks. They should arrange test matches vs each other. Is James Lowe now internationally locked since he's selected?

Those teams are all ridiculously good. I was thinking the other day, the Maori's backline is basically just as good as the All Blacks. They should arrange test matches vs each other. Is James Lowe now internationally locked since he's selected?
I don't think the Maoris count... so no.

An England one:

upload_2017-6-9_16-46-23.png

Edit: Just realised that Marhsall's not yet qualified but also that I forgot Jason Woodward so swap him in.

The Maori All Blacks don't bind a player to NZ (God knows why - our designated second team is the Junior All Blacks and they haven't played for years).

Marty who?
Who the heck are you talking about?

The Highlanders first 5 who has been covering Sopoaga. He has one of the most accurate boots in world rugby and the highest successful kick percentage in New Zealand by some distance.

The inclusion over B.Barrett was just a nice cheeky acknowledgement to his fantastic efforts this season.

Latest posts