• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

About Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

St Helens RLFC

From what I can see with IP's this is not Mario who is posting, it's someone masquerading as him. I will happily provide SIDHE with the IP address so they can persue it if they wish.

Mario has requested the IP at Sidhe forums, so I suggest you forward it to them.

So he wouldn't have a different ip at home, than he'd have at work? Or at at mates house?

Judging by a post made by umosay in another thread, he knows who it is, so I'd say the IP probably matches that of another member here. This rules out your theory.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 28 2006, 12:54 AM
it was hitler
You don't know how close that is.... it was someone from Austria!
<

Originally posted by Prince EWS@Jan 28 2006, 01:12 AM
Judging by a post made by umosay in another thread, he knows who it is, so I'd say the IP probably matches that of another member here. This rules out your theory.

Yep, Prince EWS if thats the case, it does.

Watch as I do something that not many round here do in this situation..................

"I was WRONG" .
I admit it.

There I'm sure thats better than sex for ya.

God knows I'm not getting any tonight. I told the missus I'd be in bed 2.5 hrs ago!

say what? the ip you're talking about is from austria? or australia?

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Jan 28 2006, 01:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jan 28 2006, 01:22 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Prince EWS
@Jan 28 2006, 01:12 AM

Watch as I do something that not many round here do in this situation..................

"I was WRONG" .
I admit it.

God knows I'm not getting any tonight. I told the missus I'd be in bed 2.5 hrs ago! [/b]
Don't see much apologising or people admitting they're wrong over at the Sidhe forums.

Originally posted by the ghost@Jan 28 2006, 01:24 AM
say what? the ip you're talking about is from austria? or australia?
Austria. I have passed the address on to Mario who can deal with it in the way he wishes. As far as I'm concerned SIDHE have nothing to apologise for and I hope they're successful in pursuing the cretin who got hold of Mario's account.

Originally posted by toothpick+Jan 28 2006, 01:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toothpick @ Jan 28 2006, 01:24 AM)</div>
Originally posted by C A Iversen@Jan 28 2006, 01:22 AM

"I was WRONG" .
I admit it.

God knows I'm not getting any tonight. I told the missus I'd be in bed 2.5 hrs ago!
Don't see much apologising or people admitting they're wrong over at the Sidhe forums. [/b]
Not even from you, toothpick. What about your "dramatic irony" post - you carried on the charade for two pages before you just stopped replying to posts regarding it!

Originally posted by toothpick+Jan 28 2006, 01:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toothpick @ Jan 28 2006, 01:24 AM)</div>
Originally posted by C A Iversen@Jan 28 2006, 01:22 AM

"I was WRONG" .
I admit it.

Don't see much apologising or people admitting they're wrong over at the Sidhe forums. [/b]

I never out and out said it was him, after he we heard him say it wasn't. I was just saying that I thought it could have been. I'm entitled to have held that opinion.
<

I'm not registering over at those forums just to do something pointless.

Lucky they call you toothpick. At least we know your anatomically correct!
<
<

damn, i was really kinda hopin it was mario, woulda made him seem like a normal person, oh well

Originally posted by doovepop@Jan 28 2006, 12:32 AM
look hes back online.
Mario has retaken his account and is no doubt viewing these forums to see what has been said.

Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 28 2006, 01:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 28 2006, 01:36 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@Jan 28 2006, 12:32 AM
look hes back online.
Mario has retaken his account and is no doubt viewing these forums to see what has been said. [/b]
oh, runs to delete all posts that i said to Mario.
<
<

Originally posted by doovepop@Jan 28 2006, 01:32 AM
look hes back online.
Whether Mario stays or goes, I don't know. I'd like him to stay, of course, but that's down to him.

At the moment, me and Mario are working together in order to try and locate the, essentially, hacker.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Jan 28 2006, 01:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 28 2006, 01:38 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@Jan 28 2006, 01:32 AM
look hes back online.
Whether Mario stays or goes, I don't know. I'd like him to stay, of course, but that's down to him.

At the moment, me and Mario are working together in order to try and locate the, essentially, hacker. [/b]
just a question if you stole someone's email account eg hotmail could they trace you?

because I had my hotmail account hacked and was wondering if i could get msn to trace them?

Originally posted by doovepop+Jan 28 2006, 01:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (doovepop @ Jan 28 2006, 01:41 AM)</div>
Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 28 2006, 01:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@Jan 28 2006, 01:32 AM
look hes back online.

At the moment, me and Mario are working together in order to try and locate the, essentially, hacker.
just a question if you stole someone's email account eg hotmail could they trace you? [/b]
no way, i do it all the time and i'm still a free man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts