Achievements

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
post to discuss about achievements we have made on, well anything really i'll tell you my most recent achievement i've made i'll also make a speech about as i just made it now

as my research shows this post would make me the first ever scottish user to post more than 1,000 times on this great forum. so now i can end the day saying yep i just made an achievement today. it isn't a big deal i know but as there is not much users from scotland and none off them have made as many posts as i have on the trf and im glad that i'll be the first. my next targets is to get a TRFies nomination on anything and i'll then be the first scottish user to get nominated aswell! :). im also glad to be in that over 1,000 post group on the trf and i just want to say that i am glad to have meet everyone off you's since i started using the forum in 2012 and thank you all for making me feel welcome ever since i've first signed up onto the trf i hope this continues and for god sake lets watch some rugby eh?

so thats my achievement what achievements have you made ?

Last edited:
Congratulations ImScotty.

I have made no achievements. Thanks for reminding me.

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Also - not to be a dick, but the forum has reset the posts counts quite a few times ;). Congrats on 1,000 posts though man!

"achieving is not a singular act, but a tomato strawberry. You grow from within, as the fruit vegetable turns ripe outwards", So..Socrates.

I remember my 1000th post, I thought it was a big deal but nobody else gave a ****. You're a lucky man Scotty, a lucky man indeed!

I remember my 1000th post, I thought it was a big deal but nobody else gave a ****. You're a lucky man Scotty, a lucky man indeed!

and that culture of not giving a **** about your posts has lingered and even blossomed with even more exalted passion and loving exuberance than ever before. ^_^ hihihi !

yeah actually i didn't really found it a big deal but since im the first scottish user to get 1,000 made it a special achievement for me

Yep, two accounts. And he lost a ton of posts when the software changed over a few years back. Would easily have over 1000.

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Also - not to be a dick, but the forum has reset the posts counts quite a few times ;). Congrats on 1,000 posts though man!

I only recall it happening once?

1000 posts, a little reminder of how much time you spend here. I seem to remember Feic summed it up on one of the welcome threads awhile back, it becomes a weird obsession.

hmm...not an obsession for me, it's just nobody in my circles of friends knows anything about Rugby, except one guy I see every once in a while. I need my daily dose of other opinions, info, discussion...plus this thing is perfect as it's people from all over the world, not just the same old French (or English for some) rhetoric.

Online forums are fkn awesome in that you can discuss very accurately what you want. Most people I know hate "Top 10" discussions or "the most you've ever" talks. Here, we're all ppl looking for exactly that and went online seeking this and here we are.

I sure hope we don't ever have to reset anything though ! ^_^

hmm...not an obsession for me, it's just nobody in my circles of friends knows anything about Rugby, except one guy I see every once in a while. I need my daily dose of other opinions, info, discussion...plus this thing is perfect as it's people from all over the world, not just the same old French (or English for some) rhetoric.

Online forums are fkn awesome in that you can discuss very accurately what you want. Most people I know hate "Top 10" discussions or "the most you've ever" talks. Here, we're all ppl looking for exactly that and went online seeking this and here we are.

I sure hope we don't ever have to reset anything though ! ^_^

Thats the key to what makes this place great, I've gone on the Leinster fan forums and its just too narrow.

yeah, but I wish we had way more though. I'd love to have at least one or a couple of dedicated Italian posters notably.
I love that we have Canadian/American, although I'd like to see more of Little Guy lately.
The Welsh have been incredibly discreet this year...
We don't nearly have enough French posters as I'm basically the only regular here, ZeFrenchy has disappeared, and Tony and gaston are mainly on the Top 14 board (and not French, I mean). Others come and go.

The Japs have disappeared too. They came swarming in, and then just left like 2 weeks later...

Would be nice to have a more consistent Georgian/Romanian presence too.

And Pacific Islanders are wayyy rare. We had a fine presence during the last World Cup and a bit after that, but since then...

Also, strangely, Aussies aren't exactly legion on here although we've got a bunch of kiwis...unfortunate (that we have few Aussies, not that we have many kiwis ! :p)

Last edited:

Latest posts