• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Achievements

If you want an achievement, I will give you an achievement....

I have been an Admin/Owner on this forum for 9 Years and 3 Months... And today is the first day of the rest of my life as I have now left the place!

Sorry? How is this not worthy of it's own thread?

Ah, best of luck Charlie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed my Agile course :), now only my Prince2 , ITIL and as of next year my aim is to get a purple belt in BJJ.

congratulations Amobokoboko i want to see another regular scottish poster part from me

oh we're really doing this ? We're posting our real life achievements here on a public thread in some Rugby forum ?

Ok, mmm...mmm.....ooh !! Got one !
I still haven't had anal sex (with a girl) and my life is falling apart (unrelated to the anal thing)!...

At the age of 18 I have finally grew my first ever pube! His name is Gregory and we're very happy together.
(Jk I have more pubes than you've had scratches of your arse. Jelly?)

yeah well um... thanks for that information we really wanted to know that

Well Jelly m8, I named my first Stephen, he ran away the other day, I think Vladimir and Gordon were bullying him.

Edit: Also today I finally mastered the skill of using toilet paper, no more skid marks for me apart from when I want them.

Last edited:
Today I successfully took a piiss in the garden with nobody noticing. Usually, at least one person notices. It was a perfect angle, and the bush/small tree was crowded enough that it barely had any empty spaces. I don't mean to bring, like, but it was absolutely a fkn masterplan. To be objective.
Well there it is, I'm bragging...ughh...

haha, yes it's frowned upon...but if anything or anyone from Scrubs says something, I'll be sure to do the opposite.

Tonight, I sparked a match on the first try before lighting up a cigarette which I held with my fingers. Heh, yep...*FIRST*.......*TIME*....you can put that one down too. I'm on FIRE these days.

Black/Brown/Crude Humour Warning

I finally acheived a (absolutely massive) **** after being constipated following surgery. Yay me!

Latest posts