• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loratadine

ok, right so heres the thing, i get a sense that the staff are free to do what they want when they want and pretty much go unpunished!! there is a history on these boards of some horrible things being said by some of the so-called senior staff, off the top of my head i can recollect disgusting comments being made towards cristiano ronaldo after england LOST in the world cup quarters. also right and my main gripe is with teh mite cos hes the biggest abuser of his powers, iof you looked through his entire post history, id say a large portion would be vicious, even racist posts!! the way he talks to some members is quite frankly, not acceptable for someone in his position!! and if he is going to dish it out, he should expect it back, it should NOT be one rule for one and another for someone else, this needs to be addressed big time, cos you lot are like a little gang of prefects causing trouble, then when the repercussiong occur, just hiding behind your powers

sort it out to be fair, most of you are great as i said my one issue is with teh mite, who ever came up wif the idea of making him admin needs to really look at themselves!!

hes a vicious, arrogant obnoxious little man!!

An open letter in responce;

Right, you were warned about your behavoir multiple times, yet you continue to parade about the board as if you own it.

None of us like you, we only tolerate you. Since however you have this vindictive nature towards me and certain other staff members, which basically means everyone who's not Welsh therefor "must be against you", I have decided to relieve of this abusive torment that you constantly suffer by being on the board.

You have been given enough chances to change your attitude, yet you continue to shout about how you're so hard done by while insulting everyone around you.

Therefore, you're now banned for life. This has been agreed by all the senoir members of staff. Therefore, if you try to sign up on a different account, we will also ban you again.

Best Regards,

Teh Mite and the Admin Team.

Negative there TehMite.
There wasn't anything wrong with his come back, he's stated his opinion.
The last part was... actualy tonned down from the Lora that we know.
There has been many a ******** on this forum and Lora only jumps in some of the time.

Whats this about all the seniour memebers? all of them? who are they... first I've heard of it.
Mods not senior?

Hey, I'm new to the rugby forum - Do people get banned that often?

Not that often, we tend to exhaust every possible avenue before we resort to banning.

Banning is only usually reserved to those who are constantly abusive or refuse to heed the gentle persuasion of the moderators. As you might have noticed, the banter between fans of different nations can be pretty..hardcore at times so we do allow a lot of freedom to speak freely...to a point. It is when that point is crossed that we intervene.

Also, as most of the arguments are between mods anyway that is a good sign that we are down to earth and fallible folk who can get on with the regular users.

Well, i have to be honest i will miss Lora, but that's only becuase i was never on the receiving end of his rants *Matt thanks his parents he's Welsh*. He was a good poster and he was a bright lad with some positive contributions.

But, i support Mite on this. He has unfortunately infringed one too many times. He has been given many warnings and staff have been leniant towards him in the past. He seems to be like a roller coaster where sometimes he's calm, but then other times he's manic.
It may be becuase he's young, but we have other young members on this board who are mature enough to control their posts. His vulgar outbursts were nearly always unwarranted.

I dont remember there being a vote on bannishment for life

So he files a complaint and you ban him for life, sorry bro but that is abusing your powers just because it might have something insulting towards you in it but you shouldnt ban him..It may be degrading your name but its his sole opinion of you and isnt everyone entitled to an opinion?

And anyhow arent you the one who called him an idiot yesterday in the mcdonalds thread yesterday?

Treat others how you want to be treated is all i can say.

And his opinion of you wasnt even bad, it didn't insult you at all its his sole opinion. Personally i think you were just looking for an excuse to ban him. Bullshit if i say so myself.

None of us like you, we only tolerate you. [/b]
The more I think about your response, the more I'm ******...what a ******** thing to say.

teh mite dont play dumb with using racism either, i remember one christiano ronaldo thread, and oh the inclusion of this into a post on the uk cover thread in the ea section, reffering to welsh players as "fat bints" maybe for those of use who dont speak with english slang ill translate it to fat whores, sluts, skanks, *****es.

Next thing you know he's going to roll out the Guillotine and re-institue the reign of terror.
We "mite" as well rename you Maximilien Robespierre.
guillotine.gif

teh mite dont play dumb with using racism either, i remember one christiano ronaldo thread, and oh the inclusion of this into a post on the uk cover thread in the ea section, reffering to welsh players as "fat bints" maybe for those of use who dont speak with english slang ill translate it to fat whores, sluts, skanks, *****es. [/b]

Oi, excuse me, but don't you try and claim the moral high ground Mr "oh, he's just joking around with those anti-English jibes". If Mite has been engaging in that kind of talk then so has Lora as well.

I instruct you to remove yourself from the Moral High Ground at once! Off! Away with thee!

Dramallama01.jpg

but thats my point, why shouldnt lora be allowed to if teh mite is allowed to?

That wasn't your point! Now away with you! Back down the hill!

That wasn't your point! Now away with you! Back down the hill! [/b]

I generally find the comments from the likes of Prestwick and Teh Mite, et alia, quite balanced, mostly, and I've had a few clashes with Loratadine vis-a-vis his jaundiced view of us English. It is views such as these, over the years, that have formed my own opinions. Nevertheless, I would defend his right to speak his view. I don't smoke, but have no problem with people who do so sparking up around me. Usually people ask, 'Do you mind if I smoke' - which is good, and I normally am quite happy for them to do so.

Same with opinions. Yes, they are ten a penny. Yes, they are like a--holes, everyone has one, and they all stink. But it is what debate is all about. Hopefully, to reach an understanding. Beneath the bile may be a hurt, a grievance, a reason.

Perhaps when you've cooled down and thought a little, you may reverse your decision. However, the choice appears to be yours.

This has been going on for years and years. He was warned on a more regular basis than anyone else I can remember.

Quite frankly there is no point in having any structure of discipline if it isn't followed through and one person is allowed to ignore the rules over and over again.

If you consider Mite to be on his 2nd warning, then Lora must be pushing 20.

There comes a point where enough is enough. He can't go on being allowed back time and again without reforming his behaviour in the slightest.

Knows his rugby but can't control himself. There's no place for it.

This has been going on for years and years. He was warned on a more regular basis than anyone else I can remember.

Quite frankly there is no point in having any structure of discipline if it isn't followed through and one person is allowed to ignore the rules over and over again.

If you consider Mite to be on his 2nd warning, then Lora must be pushing 20.

There comes a point where enough is enough. He can't go on being allowed back time and again without reforming his behaviour in the slightest.

Knows his rugby but can't control himself. There's no place for it. [/b]
Well, it would have been nicer stated like you just have. Unfortunately his dismisal was broadcasted with vindiction, which is not appropriate on disciplinary matters...IMO. I hate to see anyone go, honestly. But, rules are rules, borders are borders and policy is policy...they must be respected.

Right time for me to step in on this...

Lora has been Arrogant, Vile, and Racist on Far too many occasions, there is nationalism and there is racism. Lora steps in the Racism mark... He has been given opportunities to progress on the board and become a better member and it feels to me like he has chucked it back in my face. He was even a press corps who's job is to post decent articles, but most of lora posts are rants.

Now I never received any complaints from lora, instead he decided to take this public, which also doesn't go well in my opinion of him as a person. I would rather someone contacted me with their problem or complaint rather than go public on the issue... if it is done behind the scenes respect is gained and it doesn't give a good impression of the forum.

My ruling is Lora will be banned from now on, until The Rugby Forum receives an apology from him and he proves himself as a member of this forum.

DC, you just like it for the comedy value, and you don't see the bigger picture and the opinion it casts over the board. I know Lora is your friend and that is probably your key reason to defend him.

Also Any Member of staff who breaches the rules are punished and will continue to be punished...

Anyway I shall be locking this thread as I feel that this needs to be discuss over PM...

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.