• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Age of Empires III

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 6 2005, 09:43 AM
Its a much faster pace than the Age of Empire Games, although the Graphics are preetty dated, has more interesting units though, also has better Units and weapons and the mass destruction weapons are always good for mass slaughter
I have all the command and conquers games they rule!!! I'll play sometime if u ask

Well, it's out. I downloaded the demo before (after much fuss) and it was preety impressive I must say.

yeah flatmate has it didn't do anything for me really

it was just like a real time civiliztion IV with better graphics of course.

and since i already had civ 4 i didn't feel like forking out money or playing the game

Civilatization 4 is lame and boring. The whole series was, give me Empire Earth anyday.

i enjoy civiliztion
<

empire earth was ok

still need to find a game that i will play constantly havn't found that one game yet

age of empires are pretty easy to play. aoe 3 looks pretty good might be on the christmas wishlist.

Originally posted by woosaah@Nov 25 2005, 04:36 PM
i enjoy civiliztion
<

empire earth was ok

still need to find a game that i will play constantly havn't found that one game yet
Yeah, they all seem to have their flaws and weakpoints, generally with the A.I. and the stupidity of your own units (i.e in Empire Earth, unless you build the roads in one long straight line, they will eventually veer off them, costing you the speed bonus).

I logged in Un-natural amounts of time on Empire Earth II (I got Empire Earth a month before II, so I got II while I was at it), mainly because of the wide spectrum, with Age of Empires II you were limited to the middle ages while with Empire Earth you can start in the Stone Age and progress all the way to the future with Robots and Mechs.

Latest posts