Ages

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by mark_shaw, Mar 5, 2005.

?

How old are the rugby gamers?

1. 15-20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 20-25

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 25-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 30 or over!!!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

as part of a school project,
    i am intersted to no if adults play video games aswell as kids

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. flanku

flanku Guest

Thanks Mark, makes me feel old, and an old gamer at that. We've come along way since Pong (first video game ever for you youngin's that may not know).

4. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

ha ha, yes it is very intersting , my father at age 47 has never picked up a game controller in his life, and i would like to know if any1 has or is a dad that does frequently

5. tokomoe

tokomoe Guest

You know I wondered that myself as a kid, I thought "maybe I'll just get all hairy and never touch a video game again?".

But no. Im almost 22 now and although you naturally always have periods where your console racks up a bit of dust it still gets a play whenever a new sports game comes out. I spose the only thing that changes is single player games do get a bit boring when you live a busier life growing up, but multiplayer games will always be fun if you've got a few mates and a few cold beers to go through!

6. kaftka

kaftka Guest

My step-dad is really into video games, but not sports games, only really FPS on PCs.

7. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

id find it amazing to have my dad able 2 beat me on the playstaion!!!! crazy

8. flanku

flanku Guest

Well, not only am I old (35), I'm also a Dad, so you can add at least one to your list.

9. EVOL

EVOL Guest

hmmn, I'm 22 and have played videogames ever since I can remember probably around 3. I've owned consolewise, atari 2600, master system, nes, megadrive, snes, playstation, n64, dreamcast, ps2, gamecube, xbox, and probably haven't gone longer than a week without playing some form of videogame. Might be a bit excessive but i loves the spacies

10. sanzar

sanzar Guest

My mates dad is 60 and used to be a meat worker at an abatoir and he loves first person shooters on PC! My friend got his computer made really geared for games and his dad came along for the ride and now he loves it! He's very good at most FPS's, way better than i am!

11. scot

scot Guest

looks like the gaming fad dies between 25-30 then picks up again after.

12. Well I'm another sterotypical game-playing teenager to be added to your list [​IMG]

13. Handsomebob

Handsomebob Guest

well i'm 30, i'm married, i've got 2 kids
    and i 'm a gamer if there are any on this planet
    i've been playing since the days of pong
    i've got a room in my house i call the museum: full of consoles (from Master system to PS2)
    I work in the video game industry
    and i think i'll play until my last breath

so........doctor........What's wrong with me

14. frenchsam

frenchsam Guest

35 here, maried, one eight years old kid.
    working in my videogames shop in montpellier.
    absolutly fan of rugby.

15. bujin

bujin Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    You make it sound like 30 is ancient! [​IMG]

I might have thought that 10-12 years ago, but with that age rapidly approaching, it doesn't seem quite so old anymore! [​IMG]

16. welchs

welchs Guest

well im 15 and my dad is 35 and we regurlarly play jonah lomu rugby but r*gby 2**4 turned him off ps2 and my copy of lomu rugby broke so end of ps2 days with my dad for now until the 10th of march [​IMG]

17. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

im 15 and still going strong!

18. ricfalcons

ricfalcons Guest

well im 38 married and 2 kids.i've played video games all my life.in my 20's it kinda taled off a bit,but as i settled down i find myself heavy into all the sports gaming.the best thing about being an (older) gamer is that if i want to buy a game,i just go get it.i dont have to beg my parents for the $ or wait until the games have been out awile before i get the $ to buy it. it feels great to just walk in and pick up a game and buy it,while some teenagers look at you like you are THE MAN.

19. maddog79

maddog79 Guest

IM 14 [​IMG]
    So im close enough to 15! [​IMG]

20. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Show off [​IMG]

21. flanku

flanku Guest

i echo that...in my 20's i started to limit my play to only sports games and then only to rugby in my 30's. so i haven't been playing much at all in the last 1+ year, but will play R2005 until my fingers bleed.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!