• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Air New Zealand Cup Mod

Awesome work everyone good to get the patch out before the ANZ Cup starts main patch is done now we'll do updates every now and than so everyone keep an eye out for those.

@MLegg Go back to page 9 and you'll find screenshots of all the ANZ Cup kits.

I've got a team in my game called the Canterbury Crusaders.

Anyone else have this? They are in the Air New Zealand Cup aswell as just normal canterbury.

please say exactly where this is.

Also, did you download this from the second post in the release thread. If not have a look in the second post in the 'SANZAR + AirNZ Cup Complete' thread

Ok did that. Now I get a "unable to load roster" error when I try load the Sanzar Cup roster.

Sorry guys, I forgot to put the sanzar.ros into a folder. Place the roster file in a folder named sanzar cup.ros and hopefully that solves the problem.

Yep that sorts it.

Although I still get the Crusaders problem:

problemmu6.jpg

Might of forgot to put the Manawatu logo in the patch or the file extension might be wrong. I don't get that ingame I'm playing it right now but can't find it.

in folder it is

Sanzar_Cup.ros

and the roster is

Sanzar Cup.ros.ros

what do i need to change?

Extract the roster file from the zip file. Place the roster file inside a folder named Sanzar Cup.ros.
Place the folder containing the roster into your my documents\ea sports rugby 08 folder.
In regards to the Canterbury problem, try deleting all the big and fsh files in your main directory. Extract the Sanzar cup.zip file, overwrite any existing files and try it again.

In the pinned thread, I put the SANZAR Roster in a folder and organised all the folders in an order. Also as soon as I posted it I downloaded it and replaced my stuff and it works fine for me.

Hey everyone I've been working on a Wellington Lions kit 2008 I haven't really finished it yet because there are alot of tweaks I still need to do like the collar tick and stuff like that. Once I've finished this one I'd like to know what kit everyone would like me to try and do and if you could get some pictures to work off that'll be cool.

Wellington Lions 2008 kit overwrites Wellington Lions Away Kit

What problem? the crusaders are on the bottom of the ladder where they belong :bleh!:

Yep that sorts it.

Although I still get the Crusaders problem:

problemmu6.jpg
[/b]

ah from what steyn_boi described you have to change 2 things:

a) change the folder name from Sanzar_Cup.ros to Sanzar Cup.ros

B) change the file name from Sanzar Cup.ros.ros to Sanzar Cup.ros

Sorry if i'm too late!

ah from what steyn_boi described you have to change 2 things:

a) change the folder name from Sanzar_Cup.ros to Sanzar Cup.ros

B) change the file name from Sanzar Cup.ros.ros to Sanzar Cup.ros

Sorry if i'm too late!

I have downloaded the Sanzar patch.rar file do i put this in the Rugby 08 directory what else do i need

Unrar the sanzar.rar file into this folder
(by default) c:\program files\EA SPORTS\EA Sports™rugby 08.
The same folder where your rugby08.exe file is located.
Unrar the Sanzar.ros file into your my documents\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08 folder

It's a coding problem, someone has coded Crusaders into GP from it's default location of S14. Try going to the team select and finding where canterbury are listed. If it's in s14, then it's another problem, but if they are in GP, then it is clearly a coding error.

It should mean though that you have a ANZCup team in another league?.. like you swapped the wrong team.

Hey i was just wondering if anyone has fixed the Crusaders coding error in the Air NZ Cup??

Because yeh Crusaders are in the Air NZ Cup aswell as Canterbury instead of Manawatu?

Plz fix it... cheers

Latest posts