• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Air New Zealand Cup Mod

good work. If its taking long, get someone else involved. Also, could you please make this overwrite the european trophy or heinikken cup as people from the Northern Hemisphere won't play this. Same with me not playing Euro trophy ect. Anyway, good work!

It's taking ages because I started making the kits just to improve my own game but didn't really think anyone else would actually want to use them too. I'll try to do my best and get around to doing as many as I can but for now I'll upload the ones that I do have so people can just test them out and tell me what might need improving. I don't know how to upload my mods so if anyone could tell me how that'll be cool.

Once I finish doing the mod for Super14 I might think about doing it for european or heineken but that could take quite a while. If anybody else would like to help just pm me so I don't spend time making a kit that someone might already be doing.

I've done a bit of work on all my other kits putting numbers on their backs and tidying up logos but this is my latest kit I've made. I'm not really sure about the colours but I wasted alot of time trying to freehand the writing on my other kits and didn't even think about just googling them :wall: . I also wasted alot of time trying to make kits from the bare jersey template when I could of just used a team thats already mades one.

Anyway heres the Tasman Makos please give feedback negative or positive so I can make better kits.

Here's another kit I just made haven't put all the logos and that on yet but it's about 90% complete. It'll be good if someone who knows how to create players could maybe create all the Air New Zealand Cup players that are missing. There might be a few but I know alot already play Super14 anyway. So if there's anyone out there that would like to do that it'll be cool.

Taranaki Kit replaces the Queensland Reds Home Kit

Haven't finished the Taranaki kit completely but got bored so moved onto another one. I'll get around to doing the Taranaki kit maybe later on tonight or sometime tomorrow.

This is the latest kit I decided to try Counties Manukau Steelers it isn't perfect and I still have to put logos on and numbers but should be finished sometime tomorrow or maybe the day after.

Counties Manukau Steelers replaces the Sharks home kit

Taranaki kit is quite good but the logos on the front are all wrong. However rest is fairly good!

I've been copying my kits from gettyimages whatevers on there I just try to make what I see but it's kinda hard. Can you tell me or show me a picture of how the logos are suppose to be on the taranaki kit that way I can just make little adjustments to make it better.

I still haven't finished a few of the kits I've just been doing little bits mainly logos on one kit than going to another. I think I'm gonna leave Canterbury for last because it looks pretty hard.

Oh yeah can someone tell me how to upload my mods.

really sorry but its my jersey thats different. Yours is right. Although if you want it to be perfect you might wanna make the genisis logo a bit bigger on the front. But I would play with the original one above so don't change it if you don't want to!

heya pal. wheres the old mighty kauri tree? y'no... the mighty taniwha? northland? cherr-dinkum. :)

Yea I still gota do Northland, Southland, Canterbury & Otago not sure when I might get around to doing it thou back to work tomorrow won't be able to do anything til next weekend.

I managed to do a quick kit for the Northland Taniwha but I couldn't find the Hansen logo that goes on the back or the United Carriers logo that goes on the front of the jersey so it looks a bit plain right now. So if anyone can help me out with the logos that'll be cool.

Here's what its looking like at the moment.

Northland Taniwha replaces the Western Force home kit

Hey is this just purely a mod on kits? Or can we expect NPC rosters in the future as well?

Its just a mod on the kits because I don't know how to mod the rosters. It would be good if someone else could do the rosters but I don't think there's as many into Air New Zealand Cup as all the other comps unfortunately.

Right guys,

I'd like to join your effort for a SH patch. I think that it would be a great idea to take out all the european clubs and replace them with SH teams. These teams can be teams from Currie Cup, Air NZ Cup, Pacific Rugby Cup, Colonial Cup (Fiji) and Argentinian teams and maybe some other clubs from Chile, Uruguay etc.

Of course i would have to finish MUP first, but if you guys are doing the graphics, you could keep Super14 intact and have literally every SH club/franchise team in the game.

What do you guys think? It's a big job but if you want it i'm sure i can help somewhere with Pacific Islands clubs.

That'll be awesome but I'm only doing Air New Zealand Cup kits and you'll probably wanna a proper look at them 1st cause to be honest they're pretty amateur. I don't know how to keep the detail like creases and stuff so I just colour right over it all.

If you know how to do the rosters that'll be cool, but yep if you can tidy up or create some kits I haven't done it'll be much appreciated. I'm only able to do it weekends but should be able to do a couple in the time I've got just a matter of getting all the logos and stuff even googling it doesn't get results sometimes.

I never thought of doing a whole SH patch but yep your help would be great to completing this patch.

Well this'll be awsome. I can do the rosters, as I don't know how to do jumpers. I agree with Fa'atau that we should overwrite the two Northern club comps. I will never play them as I don't know about the players ect. Also I hate European rugby cause they are taking heaps of our allblacks. But please don't override the Super 14 or 6 Nations, I/a lot of people play them.

also we should release a tournament at a time so if people only want currie cup, they can just get that, instead o' the whole thing

I overwrote the super14 because if I wanted to play it I'd just remove the mods. It's gonna take a while to convert it over to the european teams but I'll think about doing it once I get all the kits done. When I'm finished with Air New Zealand Cup I guess I'll start on Curry Cup.

Hey tommowins that'll be good as if you can start doing the rosters and if any help is needed in that department just give us a holler.

Latest posts