• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Air New Zealand Cup Mod

well i'm goin on a school camp for a week so this is quite bad timing for me! As soon as I get back I will help as much as possible. Could you start to organise stuff with Fa'atau like whos doing what and what we need to do first ect. Good luck with the week ahead and I will be back!!!

Unless I die........

I think Fa'atau's gona finish the MUP and than help us out after that. So far I just know how to do kits, I'm only doing home kits because I haven't got much time but eventually will get around to doing the away kits too.

If anyone else can help out with minikits, renaming comps or team names just give us a holler.

tommowins taking care of the rosters so we're covered there. The only other thing I can think of that might need doing is faces, so if anyone out there would like to do faces for us that'll be good.

I've got overtime all this week and I work nightshift so I'll try get as much done as possible with my spare time.

Wow this mod is going to be the shiznit when it's completed. Hey could you take over the European squads instead of the Super 14 squads? Because I hardly use the European teams and Im sure most SH rugby 08 players would agree.

I haven't really got the time to go over the European comp just yet but once I finish all the kits I might have a go at doing it. It would help alot if someone out there could tell me how to rename teams and that because even going over the Super14 I'm getting confused on what teams I've taken over.

I'll be back home this Saturday afternoon and I'm gonna try finish off the remaining kits.

Can someone please tell me how to upload my mods. I want people to try them 1st just so they can see what they look like before releasing the full kits.

Ok, guys i am back now in the UK at home so i can start back on modding asap.. work pending.

I wish to make some clubs and teams from the SH like Upolu Samoa, but have nowhere to put them, but if i make enough kits then we can try to piece together a Super14, ANZ Cup and Currie Cup mod to replace European clubs.

So it'd be the roster from MUP for RWC etc but with SH clubs not Euro clubs.. but it will probably take a millenium to finish..

Ok, guys i am back now in the UK at home so i can start back on modding asap.. work pending.

I wish to make some clubs and teams from the SH like Upolu Samoa, but have nowhere to put them, but if i make enough kits then we can try to piece together a Super14, ANZ Cup and Currie Cup mod to replace European clubs.

So it'd be the roster from MUP for RWC etc but with SH clubs not Euro clubs.. but it will probably take a millenium to finish..
[/b]

hmmm... Didn't really understand that one. Glad to be back from camp! Fa'atau, how long approximately before you can start organising this project?

The Super 14 has 14 teams (obviously) and the guiness only 12. I will not start replacing teams until we get everything sorted with Fa'atau.

I will make some kits probably. You lot can decide which teams you want to have other than super14 and i will try and make some kits for those teams.

I'm gona start doing the remaining kits to finish off the Air New Zealand Cup comp in a few hours not really sure if I'll get through them all but I'll try. So if you'd like Fa'atau you could start the Curry Cup or any of the other comps kits and when I finish the Air New Zealand Cup kits I could help out with the rest. Sound good?

lol, it's currie cup mate. sounds good.

We need someone that can do stuff like replace teams in the game over Northern teams. Like we will need more than kit-makers and a roster.

K so I've managed to do 3 kits today but the problem I'm having is that I can't find alot of the logos like sponsors, team badges etc. I think I just have Canterbury left to do so might get more time to do it later on tonight. Once I finish all the kits I'll just go over them again to check all the little things.

Here are the Kits so far I'll finish them off another time but this is what I have so far.

North Harbour replaces the Warratahs home kit.

Otago replaces Otago Highlanders home kit.

Southland Stags replaces Stormers home kit.

I was thinking some awsome modders such as Cias, EVOL, uli85 and woosah (Not all of them and not only them). Cause I wouldn't have a clue on how to replace tournaments ect.

I've pretty much done all I can do I just need to do Canterbury than I'm done. Hopefully some others can jump on board and help us out with changing the tournaments and stuff. When someone tells me how to upload my kits I will than people can see what needs changing because my kits aren't anywhere near the quality of all the other modders but at least I'm giving it a go.

So tommowins have you still got the rosters covered? Works been to hectic alot of overtime so I won't be going over the European teams anytime soon so if I release the kits maybe someone else might be able to take the time to change them over. It'll probably take an eternity but be well worth it for the ones that still want Super14.

hey mate practice makes perfect. I found that when I was making bats for cricket 07'.

Just keep at it and when you have time make the kits a bit better. It will come out well :p .

Okay with the rosters I can't really start because I don't have a tournament to go over. If I overwrite super 14 I can't change files like jerseys, I will have to delete and then start again. First things first we need some recruitment!

I don't think you change a tournament. I know that if you try to add or remove teams from the original number it wont work and crashes.

All you can do is mix the teams up, so like for example if you had enough ANZ Cup teams, then you could swap them over with Heineken Cup teams to make a tournament that has enough teams but with the selections of your choosing. I don't know how to do it though.

I've managed to make a Canterbury kit just missing a few badges and sponsors but with more time I'll try find them. So thats pretty much my work done I'll need to tweak my kits but I'll just release them as soon as I think they're complete. Here's the last kit anywayz.

About the rosters because I've been overwriting the Super14 I've just been changing faces, stats and names to make some players. I've found Waikato to be the easiest so far because most of their Super14 team are also their Air New Zealand Cup team. I just look up teams official websites than change everything accordingly.

Canterbury kit replaces the Canterbury Crusaders home kit.

cool jerseys done!

I still think we need more help. I mean how many people were in the MUP? I will PM woosah. You guys PM some other folks B)

Has anyone got a link to a site where i can find Currie Cup kits, or ANZ Cup kits that need doing?

Has anyone decided which teams are going to be in this mod?

Forget S14, leave that alone.. we'd need to replace the European club teams but i am not knowledgeable on SH rugby apart from Samoa, so maybe if someone lists all the teams from Currie Cup, ANZ Cup and whichever teams should be included. I think if there is shortfall, then we could add some teams from Samoa (1), Fiji (1), Tonga (1), Argentina (2).

What do you guys think?

Latest posts