• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ak47's Bermuda 'love 'triangle

A

ak47

Well its not a triangle really just weird and full of unsolved questions as in the Bermuda triangle

Anyways I need help boys and gals

Met this bird a few months back she is great â€" she is devine

My last GF broke up with me about after about 1-2 months of great times just out of the blue, called it off I was shocked, and horrored.

Since then I have met this chick she is better our times are better, our company rocks, everything is just perfect.

However last weekend she went to Melbourne, for the weekend.

I was receiving sms all weekend saying how much she missed me and wish I was there

Yes we have sex all the time

This is normal for her.

But when she gets back, she says she missed me like hell but she hasnt slept for 2 days, and just falls asleep on me immediately.

Monday I go to work she stayed at my home

I get home Monday, ready for a good piece of lovin……………..nothin………..she is still shady from her Melbourne trip, and falls asleep on me at 9:30pm

Tuesday rocks around I go to work, she goes to work, and doesnt finish until 11pm in which she just goes back to her place so I dont see her…she says she will meet up with me on Wednesday for lunch in the city, and then come over after work at 8pm

Wednesday I get an sms from her saying she cant make lunch, she didn’t start work until 4pm, and didnt know she was working until 12midnight thus wont be coming over.

Thursday TODAY its been 6 days since we last made some lovin……….as I said above we lovin all the time…..its chemical bliss…..(in richie benauds voice) there is no doubt about that

She is meant to meet me today and stay over but I wont be holding my breath.

Things to take note which I cant explain

Her room is tidy as hell on Sunday as per her advice
She has a flatmate a girl that works at a pub â€" anyway she brings people back home from the pub all the time, and my GF knows them

Wednesday My GF says her room is sooo messy

Also last week, she said she slept from 2am thru till 5am on thursday……….but I overheard her talking to a friend of mine saying she hasnt slept, and she was struggling to stay awake (this is another whole story) I asked her but I thought you were asleep at that time. I get a response oh I dunno babe, I cant remember, what did happen?........silence broke, as she basically had nothing.

Now do I confront her about the inconsistencies in her actions, stories, ethics

Or do I let it go, as maybe confronting her, would be undermining the trust I am SUPPOSED TO HAVE, but really the trust is going, with every hole in her actions/stories

Things to take note

If I am missed so much in Melbourne why have I only seen her for a brief time since the trip

Yes she indulges in recreational drugs………

She has a bad history with relationships compared to her other BF….I am god, I am her rock, I have a stable life and job she has admitted to cheating in her past relationships.

Please TRF SHOW ME THE YELlOW BRICK ROAD!!!!!!!

Firstly, the fact that she fell asleep on you is not a valid reason that you couldn't of had sex.

And secondly, I apologise. Probably isn't the best time for jokes. Hope it all goes well.

RIGHT

i am meeting her for lunch in 1 hour

worst case scenario - she is a dog
2nd worst case scenario - its that time of the month, and i have undermined the trust....my head on her platter
best case scenario - she apologies for the crap, and says everything is fine, please dont feel that way i dont want to lose you

its definately one of those communication thingies
so lets comm!!

ok i never achieved anything

i am a sucker............i cant do it sober

will get on the turps tonight and try again.....on the turps anything is discussible

cause atleast if i am wrong.......and nothing is wrong at all.........she will say "stop drinking you fool"

if something is wrong...........well drunkeness will help my approach to the situation..........i always think with a stubborn selfish manner when i am drunk....and if something is wrong, this selfish stubborn approach will only do whats right for me

Good luck brother. The turps is a safe option. As you said, gives an excuse for your behaviour if you're wrong.

:bana: :rock:

ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD

Brought it up.........she apologised for her weirdness, admits she hasnt been right, even her friends were saying the same thing

She was on the whole guilt trip of her actions...........apologised so sincerely and nearly cried about the fact it affected the way i thought of her, and insisted we are good, i am good, and nothing to worry about

Then the lovin began, with the full face of the bat!!!!

Lighter on the feet today.............booooyaaaaaahhhh, and its cricket finals time, and friday

Life doesnt get any better than this :bravo: :cheers:

Good for you! Catching on to this very late, but am happy that you are happy and getting some sweet woman lovin!

cheers boys

The TRF really makes my day....this was great help

your appreciation and support to everything is rock solid

I have just resigned (4hrs ago) from my current job.....still got a month to go, and will still post but, my new job could mean, a cafe visit or 2 weekly to get on here.

AND GO THE MIGHTY RAIDERS IN THE NRL 2007 PREMIERSHIP.....and the tahs :p

yes as i have have just resinged

i am ****** already....second time drunk on TRF

blah bladjbdwbdiwbdiwbdijdwb

time for cricket

Lol good **** ak, glad to hear you're back up to your nuts in guts and all's going well...

Latest posts