• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks new World Cup Haka

You left the er out of your name son.

You've proven that you really are a PLONKER.

You left the er out of your name son.

You've proven that you really are a PLONKER.
[/b]

And here is another example of what happens with children that don't receive enough parental love...or maybe a little too much...

haha funny.. but tbh I prefer the old haka and when they jumped at the end. Better then the new hakas they attempt to do.

culturally insensitive plonker ... ha ha I always wanted to say that [/b]
Oooo you better watch out! Some killjoys will eat everyone up! :p ( The last time there was a "discussion" that we ended up talkin about cultural insensitiveness towards maori, there were absolute fireworks!)

I thought it was good. People need to learn not to be so sensitive all the time.

NZ = Sellouts

I don't want to hear another complaint about cultural insensitivity when you lot let your bakers **** all over your maori pride.

Having said that....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :bravo:

Don't try to start something...there's no point. But then again, I suppose people such as yourself can't help it.

What, so blatently insulting a country on a whole is doing the complete opposite is it? Its not a mere what 'I have said', its a mere 'who I am' is it not?

No, its no who you are, because if it was who you are, I wouldn't be wasting my time.

I just think the haka is a very nice dance that i enjoy watching when black-kitted Australians play.

Latest posts