• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks Pumping Up!

that was really ugly to read, dont know if it was my browser or what.

but yeat its going to be interesting when they come back to play

I have to say that it's smart. It's how we train for American Football. Power moves.

I was talking to my rugby coach today and he said that supposedly these players have improved 20-30%. For an elite, world class athlete that is next to impossible. Apperently Mealamu has had to buy new shirts because he's filled them out and that Ali Williams is just jacked now. Henry wasn't lying when he said this would be the biggest, fastest, strongest team ever to step on a rugby field.

I can't imagine them at 20% better. 20% better than perfection is what?
As you know I'm heavily involved in the Ireland camp, but the AB's have been at the peak of rugby elite recently.

I can't imagine them at 20% better. 20% better than perfection is what?
As you know I'm heavily involved in the Ireland camp, but the AB's have been at the peak of rugby elite recently.
[/b]

They really only reached perfection on defence, there is a lot of room for improvement in their offensive performances.

Well Henry and co were in the states last yr werent they getting tips of how American athletes train. This will no doubt have them in physical better shape...doesnt mean they will be too sharp when they get back on the pitch... After training like this they will no doubt have benefits physically. it will just be a matter of showing it on the field. No doubt being stronger and faster will help your game.

Just think of the kind of physical performance players like Jerry Collins are gonna put in now.
It's an enticing prospect.

Just think of the kind of physical performance players like Jerry Collins are gonna put in now.
It's an enticing prospect.
[/b]

Depends on whether you're a spectator or playing against them...

They really only reached perfection on defence, there is a lot of room for improvement in their offensive performances.
[/b]
The AB defence that was cracked twice in November by ... England's superstar, Jamie Noone?!

The No in Nonu is there for a reason.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
The AB defence that was cracked twice in November by ... England's superstar, Jamie Noone?!

The No in Nonu is there for a reason.
[/b][/quote]
What did the French, who were supposedly going to expose us (One of no doubt many great predictions that you will come up with leading up to the RWC) do against our Defence?

Granted, the first test was awful for les Bleus. But they didn't look too bad in Stade de France match. I think the biggest thing about the ABs is not going to be the fact that they're bigger, but they'll probably be refreshed having had time to weight train, relax a bit possibly from the stress of playing games. We're looking more at the question of a rejuvenated side reinforced against injuries both by more muscle but also by a bit of a break from playing top flight rugby.

i think yourl find that mils is going to be much more physical now that he packed 8 kilos on

some how i don't think alot of those things came from Henery's mouth i think alot of it was just media hype

Latest posts