• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks team to face Romania

Will be interesting to see how serious this calf injury is that Carter has picked up, he's out of the Romania game and will be assessed ahead of the quarter final tie next week.

so far it's just being reported as a strain so hopefully not too serious. carter does heal rather quickly and just a year or so back was back playing in 7 weeks after breaking his leg.

well mccalister should provide some spark some excitement in the backline lol

carter should atleast be back for semi's

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
Another century looks to be on the cards.. Hopefully Ice has a cracker of a game :)
[/b]
Why???? and what if he does? [/b][/quote]

Why not? When on form, he's a devasting player.
If he does, he'll be remember it when the RWC2011 comes along.. And he'll be more dangerous then, as long as he doesnt get injured.
[/b][/quote]
Why single out a player and wish he has a good game? Personally I hope they all have good games. I'm not just a Auckland bandwagoner.
Actually; if that's the way it's going to be; I hope Rueben Thorne, Aaron Mauger and Andy Ellis have good games. [/b][/quote]

lol dude, what the hell is your problem?
I singled him out cos I use to play in the same school rugby team, and he's a good friend of mine.

Aucklad bandwagoner? Dude you need to chill, and stop attacking people on the forums. Toeava isn't the only Auckland player in this team, so if I was on the bandwagon, I'd name the others, but no.

Don't be a hater, just makes you look like a fool.

Another century looks to be on the cards.. Hopefully Ice has a cracker of a game :)
[/b]

If he does, he'll be remember it when the RWC2011 comes along.. And he'll be more dangerous then, as long as he doesnt get injured.
[/b][/quote]
Why single out a player and wish he has a good game? Personally I hope they all have good games. I'm not just a Auckland bandwagoner.
Actually; if that's the way it's going to be; I hope Rueben Thorne, Aaron Mauger and Andy Ellis have good games. [/b][/quote]

I singled him out cos I use to play in the same school rugby team, and he's a good friend of mine.

Aucklad bandwagoner? Dude you need to chill, and stop attacking people on the forums. Toeava isn't the only Auckland player in this team, so if I was on the bandwagon, I'd name the others, but no.

[/b][/quote]
Well blow me, there must be a lot of fools on this forum.
How about these topics to name just a few;
'Get rid of mcdonald! hes cake!'

'Reuben F****n Thorne'

And the top poster on the forum has a signature of

'I hate Sale, The French... and Aaron Mauger’

seems like a whole lotta hating going on there Mimic

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

'Reuben F****n Thorne'

'I hate Sale, The French... and Aaron Mauger’

[/b][/quote]

Woah there mate, just chillax. The only time I've seen really negative posts towards other MEMBERS on this forum has come from you. Not trying to start anything, just take some one else thoughts with respect and quit with the personal attacks.

last time I checked u were warned for comments like
'Whoever think Mils "possibly the best fullback in the world" Muliaina should play at centre deserves to be shot.
AND
You talk utter *****'

Let's not have double standards here boys.

All I was saying, is that this forum is not for people wanting to wish their favourite player good luck.
If that was the case why don't we get Ice's Mum on here to wish him good luck too.
I think you can actually wish the team good luck through AllBlacks.com or just send them a fax. I'm sure Ice would be thrilled.

last time I checked u were warned for comments like
'Whoever think Mils "possibly the best fullback in the world" Muliaina should play at centre deserves to be shot.
AND
You talk utter *****'

Let's not have double standards here boys.

All I was saying, is that this forum is not for people wanting to wish their favourite player good luck.
If that was the case why don't we get Ice's Mum on here to wish him good luck too.
I think you can actually wish the team good luck through AllBlacks.com or just send them a fax. I'm sure Ice would be thrilled.
[/b]

It was a response to another one of your personal attacks dude, if I remember correctly you were bashing my apparent bad use of English, not that I was intending to start a slanging match you reacted aggressively. No need to be cynical on here, there are no rules against wishing a player good luck. It's an open forum for all rugby discussion. Chill out, let by gones be by gones.

id still like to see evans at 10 with carter at 12 and ice at centre...i just believe that evans has so much to offer in the 10 jersey and we havnet seen it

now hes at the blues..we get to see alot more of his range especially with a backline that can keep up with his game..so id like to see him at 10...but yes carter is the best..any injury concerns though then you know who the next potential 'best' 10 in the world will be..either him or that fella from canterbury who got roughed up by auckland lol

GO All blacks!!!..they need to eliminate mistakes and also to work there line out better...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

'Reuben F****n Thorne'

'I hate Sale, The French... and Aaron Mauger'

[/b][/quote]

Blow you? WTF? Do you like guys blowing you? Sorry mate I'm not into that sort of thing. Suspect guy.

Of course there are a lot of fools on this forum, and you're one of them. Did I make any of those topics? Or have that signature? No.

So why hate on me? Is it cos I'm from Auckland and you knew we'd win the shield off Canterbury again?

I think you can actually wish the team good luck through AllBlacks.com or just send them a fax. I'm sure Ice would be thrilled. [/b]

This forum isn't? Oh, I didn't know that. Do you run these forums? I already wished him good luck. I was just letting out my thoughts that I was hoping he has a cracker. Last time I checked, that was allowed on these forums. If you're not happy with it, bad luck to you.

I HOPE TOEAVA CARVES UP AND SHOWS THE TALENT WE KNOW HE HAS! :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Once again, very frustrating to watch with all the stupid turnovers. Somerville's idiotic play running straight into the side of the ruck leading to a try is just ridiculous. No need for that crap. Although, these Romanians are VERY impressive up front and are dominating us around the fringes. They're all brick **** houses and do not look like turning the ball over at all. The n0. 7, Manta looks classy.

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

'Reuben F****n Thorne'

'I hate Sale, The French... and Aaron Mauger'

[/b][/quote]

Blow you? WTF? Do you like guys blowing you? Sorry mate I'm not into that sort of thing. Suspect guy.

Of course there are a lot of fools on this forum, and you're one of them. Did I make any of those topics? Or have that signature? No.

So why hate on me? Is it cos I'm from Auckland and you knew we'd win the shield off Canterbury again?

I think you can actually wish the team good luck through AllBlacks.com or just send them a fax. I'm sure Ice would be thrilled. [/b]

This forum isn't? Oh, I didn't know that. Do you run these forums? I already wished him good luck. I was just letting out my thoughts that I was hoping he has a cracker. Last time I checked, that was allowed on these forums. If you're not happy with it, bad luck to you.

I HOPE TOEAVA CARVES UP AND SHOWS THE TALENT WE KNOW HE HAS! :bleh!: :bleh!: :bleh!:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[/b][/quote]
toeava certainly showed his talent .........or lack thereof. uuuuuu......sorry......better not say too much as i don't want to hurt his fragile state of mind. He really just disappeared didn't he. I'm sure he was off rifling through his team mate's possessions for half the game.
Seriously though.....doesn't look like he'll have to worry about having a bad knockout stage as HE WON'T BE PICKED.....MILS FOR CENTRE!!!!

I thought Rueben was Mr. Invisible. Looks like Icy has taken his mantle. Actually, did he play the whole game or was he subbed early in the 2nd half? Think Chris Jack would be a better option at centre. Keep Rueben at lock!!!

I thought Rueben was Mr. Invisible. Looks like Icy has taken his mantle. Actually, did he play the whole game or was he subbed early in the 2nd half? Think Chris Jack would be a better option at centre. Keep Rueben at lock!!!
[/b]

I have to admit Reuben was very solid at lock. Robinson was all class and dominated the line outs. I'd like to see Robinson and Williams together starting actually. Don't be too hard on Toeava. Yes was non existent most of the game, but when he did rise to the surface he did his job. Still though, when Smith came on the back line started clicking and all the big moves came out.

Give credit to Romania though, they had some pretty good moments.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I have to admit Reuben was very solid at lock. Robinson was all class and dominated the line outs. I'd like to see Robinson and Williams together starting actually. Don't be too hard on Toeava. Yes was non existent most of the game, but when he did rise to the surface he did his job. Still though, when Smith came on the back line started clicking and all the big moves came out.

[/b][/quote]
Come on, you wouldn't start Jack???? You'd have to think though, that Ice is out of the reckoning for the starting 13 spot.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Come on, you wouldn't start Jack???? You'd have to think though, that Ice is out of the reckoning for the starting 13 spot.
[/b][/quote]

You'd have to wouldn't you, the guys a machine. It's tough though isn't, all 3 of our locks are just as capable as each other all with their unique qualities. It's just something I'd like to see, Williams and Robinson together is a lot of mongrel right there in the 2nd row.

Toeava for me is certainly out of the reckoning at this stage. So Smith it is for me. Mauger played well at 12 but McAlister should find himself starting there next week.

I thought Rueben was Mr. Invisible. Looks like Icy has taken his mantle. Actually, did he play the whole game or was he subbed early in the 2nd half? Think Chris Jack would be a better option at centre. Keep Rueben at lock!!! [/b]

Right. Ice only scored 2 tries and had 2 try assists. Solid on def, and always there in support.

<div class='quotemain'> I thought Rueben was Mr. Invisible. Looks like Icy has taken his mantle. Actually, did he play the whole game or was he subbed early in the 2nd half? Think Chris Jack would be a better option at centre. Keep Rueben at lock!!! [/b]

Right. Ice only scored 2 tries and had 2 try assists. Solid on def, and always there in support.
[/b][/quote]
Clutching at straws. Face the facts. He's had a disappointing WC.
Centre: Muliaina> Smith> Toeava

LMFAO - Scoring Two Tries and Setting up another 2 is clutching at straws? I personally reckon that citing what an former All Black coach said and the fact Mils played a couple of tests 18 months ago as signs that the Cartel view Mils as the first choice centre as clutching at straws.

Your getting more delusional by the minute - all Smith has done all tournament is fall over the line twice against Portugal.

Latest posts