• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks Training squad first selection for Rugby Championship training.

there will only be two hookers in the actual squad so the chances of coles or hika elliot actually making the squad are slim to none.

I think Hansen has talked about Clarke as someone they are keeping a close eye on.

Don't call it the "4 Nations" - makes it sound like some boring wet-weather type of play of a competition...

:p :lol:

It's the "Rugby Championship" good sir. :)

I will call it whatever I want :p

I am quite aware of the correct name for the tournament. "The Rugby Championship" is a ridiculous name for the tournament, and until they settle on an accepted abbreviation for the tournament (TRC?) I'm going to continue to call it the 4Nations....

there will only be two hookers in the actual squad so the chances of coles or hika elliot actually making the squad are slim to none.

I think Hansen has talked about Clarke as someone they are keeping a close eye on.

I agree, the chance of Coles or Elliot making the final squad are slim. I'm just hoping that the inclusion of Coles is simply due to the fact they just want to have a closer look at him, rather than that he has gone past Elliot as the third choice hooker...

I will call it whatever I want :p

I am quite aware of the correct name for the tournament. "The Rugby Championship" is a ridiculous name for the tournament, and until they settle on an accepted abbreviation for the tournament (TRC?) I'm going to continue to call it the 4Nations....
All good. Wasn't being serious. :)

i don't know why they included Argentina in anycase :? fcked up history in the process!!!

tri-nations gone :(

if ARG, they might aswell include fiji, Samoa and have a 6 nations...

I was being serious. Deadly serious. I'm sure you could have felt the anger radiating from me, through the interweb, and onto you ;)
I had to take a day off work just to recuperate from the burns on my skin.

Damn it hurts! :p

:lol:
Should've been the Quad Nations... :(
As opposed to the previous "Thigh Nations"...?

(see what I did there?)
i don't know why they included Argentina in anycase :? fcked up history in the process!!!

tri-nations gone :(

if ARG, they might aswell include fiji, Samoa and have a 6 nations...
Argentina is legit. I'm hpapy that they're in. Only strengthens rugby as a game worldwide.

I wish there were other (Oceania/pacific) nations in the Super Rugby comp.

Latest posts