• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Pics

M

Mr. Laxative

Could u guys put pics from the game u've come across or originals in this post it would be very easy to find them.

Not really mate, but there is one I haven't seen. Stirling Mortlock in Wallaby or Brumbies gear. Does anybody have this?

Ask and ye shal recieve...

post-51-1110407374.jpg

post-51-1110407471.jpg

They made the gardens look underwhelming - and the players tunnel apparently leads into the bar instead of the changing rooms...

post-51-1110407627.jpg

post-51-1110407579.jpg

post-51-1110407650.jpg

Thanks mate! Keep 'em coming. maybe a pic of mortlock from the brumbies?

Lol. I think I've read at least 5 questions asking for Mortlock pics.

I must say, that Gregan pic looks great.

Means mortlock is hard to get or no one likes him, I'm going to put in another plea for this pic.

I don't hate him. I'd post a picture of him for you if it's any consellation.

Which it shouldn't be, as I don't have the game.

could we get some game pics?...preferably of caucau or roko running the wings....or spencer in the mid-field

cheers
<

I'm sure this has been posted somewhere, but I can't help. Springbokfan might be able to.

I will post clips aswell as screen shots 2 morrow for u guys. He he he i must tell you guys rococoko is one fun guy to play with .. I broke 3 tackles against argentina with him to score under the sticks and i injured a player by tackling with him...

I will put full match gameplay clips up..

Cheers

RAY

Ok yes i will try and get a clip of a fight scenes .. Any requests of teams that u should be using --- i might only be able to put up 2 full match clips so gimme 4 teams and i'll do it

Latest posts