• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All time favourite classic...

What is your all time favourite classic game?

• Space Invaders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacman

• Pong

• Other

• Neither of them crap games, 2006 is the sh*t

• Lemmings

• Total voters
metal slug series is great some awesome game. and co-op was awesome at the arcade with your mate in the tank on the bottome and your going alon the top. ah good times.

I bought it some time ago on the GBA SP. It did not feel like the original despite being a fairly decent game.

I miss the retro years, probably wern't even born for them but still..
<
<
<
<
<

Anyone remember Smash TV? I can only remember small bits of it, but from what I do remember.... I loved it!!

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 2 2006, 11:42 PM
Anyone remember Smash TV? I can only remember small bits of it, but from what I do remember.... I loved it!!
I bought capcom classics a few weeks ago and it is rad!!!!

I am going to order namco museum 2 as well.....more asesome games!!! tip - capcom classics is less than 50 bucks at gp store....there is a sale.

see ya
L)

wings of fury was another cool amiga game that I think deserves a mention.

and Knights of the sky that was awesome mulitplayer

Can someone help me remember this one Nintendo (original) game that involved a guy in shining armour, one of the levels involved was jumping on clouds and these big eagles involved, and at the end of the cloud level there was a big mean cloud spewing ice??? And I think one of the swords of the guy could shoot fire?

I saw on Gamer TV this morning that a 20th anniversary edition Namco thingy ma-jig is coming out soon.

With Pacman, Mrs Pacman...

...Galaga...etc...

Anyone else catch it?

Latest posts