• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

An Tarbh

haha he said he was gonna do a walkout or a boycott or somethin

he hasnt been on msn in awhile

i miss him.

i aint sulking dan, not at all, i just dont like the forum very much anymore which is a shame as i love rugby, and like alot of people on here.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jul 11 2006, 07:07 AM
I wasn't aware the boycott covered MSN...
nah it doesnt i just havent seem him on in awhile which is a shame..

Ripper Right here Trying to spread bullshit and exaggerate his ban Jun 23 2006, 04:33 PM

Ripper Right here Haha, Gangbanged. Jun 22 2006, 04:16 PM

getofmeland Right here Has lowered my view of the welsh, and now believe they are all chav's who cant spell Jun 22 2006, 03:48 AM

Teh Mite EA Unveils the Next Generation of Games at E3 "He's a cock" May 10 2006, 05:36 AM

These are some of the glorious staff reasons for - repping him. He could so be easy to get on with, if treated a little better. He's the classic case of someone getting really angry and exploding after being laughed at and given crap on a dozen little occasions. Like Zidane :lol: , jk on that one.

Just my view.

Oh, by the way, here are 2 real good reasons to -rep him. These quote what he said:

getofmeland Right here "how the hell can you be proud of such a repugnant vile nauseating nation
england sucks big cock."
Agreed with Saintsfan_webby it deserves another - Jun 21 2006, 08:10 PM

SaintsFan_Webby Group B Fixtures and Table "how the hell can you be proud of such a repugnant vile nauseating nation
england sucks big cock."
Thanks for that.
Jun 21 2006, 07:30 PM

2 things;

1, I wasn't a mod when I neg repped him, so don't bloody start on me

and

2, Try clicking the thread nect to the reason of neg rep, normally reading the post there explains it somwhat.

Unfortunately though, this is where it begins.

Or should that be ends.

:locked:

Originally posted by loratadine@Jul 10 2006, 09:16 PM
i aint sulking dan, not at all, i just dont like the forum very much anymore which is a shame as i love rugby, and like alot of people on here.
And if you don't state why, what can I do to fix it?

Although your ban from the WC section is nul and void from moaning. You brought that all on your self.

This topic has had some real positive feedback, so I am moving it forum feedback rather than locking it...

Originally posted by getofmeland@Jul 10 2006, 09:24 PM
This topic has had some real positive feedback, so I am moving it forum feedback rather than locking it...
brilliant, that means I don't have to copy everything to another thread.

it also means tht charlie aint afraid of the truth, like the others who just close it when the going gets tough.

You people are the people that make this forum work, if it wasnt for the members we wouldnt have the forum, So I would like to know what you think, so i can help improve things

Well, first up, let me say that I'm sorry to Teh Mite. It could have seemed that I was being smart to him above, but I really wasn't. I'm not out to **** stir.

What I wanted is a truce between lora and anyone who's had "difficulties" with him. If you read this Lora, and you are wanting to get things back on a good track, please remove the comment in your sig?
It would be a great goodwill gesture, which I'm sure one of the staffies will appreciate. Show them all that the only thing you need is to be asked nicely, eh mate?
Please don't think I'm treating you like a little kid, if it sounded that way. I just want it sorted.

Anyhow, I know that was none of my business, but I just think the guy has got potential.

On another point, I just think like any situation on the forum, things can escalate. If we can talk (or respond) in a civil way about things that p*ss us off, we have more chance of avoiding that.

Remember guys, in this world of people who have the "I don't have to say sorry to no c**t!!!" attitude, it's important to try and be bigger than the arguement and try to be the first to resolve something rather than sit there and say "He's the one who should be sorry, not me!"

you are a nice guy C A iversen, ne one whu has rick rude in there sig has got to be cool. but i cant let this slide, it does need to be bought to ahead, not just sweapt under the rug, there is alot of corruption within this community, and a huge overhaul is needed.

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Jul 10 2006, 09:33 PM
If we can talk (or respond) in a civil way about things that p*ss us off, we have more chance of avoiding that.
First off, my wife says we must all stop acting like woman and talk about rugby, that's what have drawn us all here and not politics.

Secondly Getofmeland, you are a star and ga genuine good example for reopening this thread and seeing the good that can come out of this discussion.

St H thanks for assuring me there is no TRF Mafia and that it's fine to get ganged upon when you bring it on yourself like Lora did, hopefully my comments in this thread has not brought a "gang banging" on myself as well., my wife wouldn't like me sleeping with you guys.....

...and now back to the rugby

Originally posted by loratadine@Jul 11 2006, 09:41 AM
you are a nice guy C A iversen, ne one whu has rick rude in there sig has got to be cool. but i cant let this slide, it does need to be bought to ahead, not just sweapt under the rug, there is alot of corruption within this community, and a huge overhaul is needed.
I don't know Lora. They're just guys who are running a rugby forum.
Corruption? No, there are some good guys involved in this forum.

Give it a chance, I'm sure they'll give one back.

seriously guys, we have a six month syndrome. every six months, we have a big tantrum, someone leaves and then were fine again.

st h, charlie, teh mite, a +rep is coming your way for handling the situation.

all i can say is that, currently imo, the rep system doesnt work. lets face it. only a few nights ago we had charlie begging for reps. we also have multiple reps for the same reason (eg, kaftkas handling of los lover) which isnt exactly a bad reason to get a rep, but to get what was it in the end? 32548976289356 rep points for it is just silly.

also you can currently +rep someone for either generraly good posting, because they are valuable to the forum, or because they are a good bloke. yet you cant -rep someone because of general bad posting, because they are worthless to the forum or because they are a dick. imo - we need to get stricter on +reps and more leinent on -ves. or even better, why not just have +reps. make it harder to get one.

then again, sometimes you just have to put up with moderating mistakes etc.

but you can still **** of the moderation team and get off scott free. trust me! :blink:

Latest posts