• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Andrew's Thread

oh and intercept how do i change a team name on the game eg spain to the lions or summing

andrews the kitback for Cardiff Blues seems to be too large for the game to load...I checked and saw that the kitback images are 1024x1024 which makes the kitback file about 11 megabytes, when I resized the images to 512x512 the kitback file becomes about 2.75 megabytes, the game then loads it without any problems...

So if I may suggest something, try and make your kitback images 512x512 in the future please so that there aren't any "loading errors":p

P.S. Did you use ShaheenJ's kit template?:D

I thought the kitback should be half kitfront, , so i'll change it now.
I use Evol's kit template

the cardiff kit looks great andrews! so will you be re-uploading the kits later with the right sized kitbacks?

I thought the kitback should be half kitfront, , so i'll change it now.
I use Evol's kit template

Haha oh okay, I thought you used ShaheenJ's template because his kitfronts were the 1st to be 2048x2048 that I know of...The kitbacks don't have to be the half of the kitfront, 512x512 will be okay.

It seems that the game can only load a certain number of megabytes for kits...pretty weird if you ask me!<_<

Anyway, great work buddy!

What is next on your to-do list?:D

Haha oh okay, I thought you used ShaheenJ's template because his kitfronts were the 1st to be 2048x2048 that I know of...The kitbacks don't have to be the half of the kitfront, 512x512 will be okay.

It seems that the game can only load a certain number of megabytes for kits...pretty weird if you ask me!<_<

Anyway, great work buddy!

What is next on your to-do list?:D

Thanks.
Hahaha, yes, the Evol kit front is 512x512 but i changed it to 2048x2048:p
The next are the Munster and Cardiff away, Glasgow and some French teams
Cheers:cheers:

Thanks.
The backs resolution is half that of the front. So to make a complete HD2 (as I call it) kit make the front 2048x2048 and the back 1024x1024.

Thanks.

GREAT MATEEE!!! FRENCH TEAM'S KIT

But ShaheenJ, all you kitfronts are 2048x2048 and the kitbacks 512x512...
I've checked my Photoshop file for the backs and the canvas is 1024x1024. Somewhere along the line when I import it, it goes back to 512x512? Wasn't aware of this at all?! Doesn't seem to affect the back as much as it affects the front......

Last edited:
brilliant i just tried it! its lloking good. Do you have any other kits?

brilliant i just tried it! its lloking good. Do you have any other kits?

I've only done the Biarritz and Cardiff kits that are in the other pages of my thread, but i'll made more kits in the next weeks
Cheers dude

Latest posts