• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Andrew's Thread

Great work andrews, thanks so much for the Cardiff away kits!

I can put all your kits that you have made so far on the 1st page of your thread if you would like that?

Great work andrews, thanks so much for the Cardiff away kits!

I can put all your kits that you have made so far on the 1st page of your thread if you would like that?

Sure, no problem.
I found my faces, i'll send you the faces later to rename it if is not much trouble
Thanks

Sure, no problem.
I found my faces, i'll send you the faces later to rename it if is not much trouble
Thanks

Sure thing buddy!

EDIT:I think you must take a look at your Biarritz kitbacks too, if I remember correctly they were also too large for the game...

Ready, i fixed the Biarritz kitbacks and upgraded the links in the first page.
Here are my faces Intercept, i think that aren't finished 'cause i need to know how look in game. Some faces i could rename them.
Thanks

http://www.filefront.com/17741464/Faces.rar
Must I rename the faces to work with the rugby10 roster?

Also as you can see I put all your kits on the 1st page, but I can't seem to get the picture attachments to show properly...So I think you must try and edit the attachments if its possible so that they show the picture as in your 1st Biarritz kit.

Must I rename the faces to work with the rugby10 roster?

Also as you can see I put all your kits on the 1st page, but I can't seem to get the picture attachments to show properly...So I think you must try and edit the attachments if its possible so that they show the picture as in your 1st Biarritz kit.

Ready, i ugraded the pics, but now the picks looks in 800x600 in the post, do you know why??
And yes please rename the faces for the Rugby10 roster, i use this roster.
Thanks

Last edited:
Ready, i ugraded the pics, but now the picks looks in 800x600 in the post, do you know why??
And yes please rename the faces for the Rugby10 roster, i use this roster.
Thanks

Try and upload the pictures as attachments again.Will post you the ingame pics of your faces sometime tomorrow.

Awesomeness andrews!!!

Haha oh I forgot to tell you that I "pinned" your thread, hope you didn't struggle to find it:p:D

Thanks.
I was searching the thread and i couldn' found it haha:p

Here are 3 of your faces previewed ingame:

Andrew Bishop

abishop1.jpg
abishop2.jpg

*Needs a bit of work done around the eyes and nose, otherwise very good

Ben Youngs

benyoungs1.jpg
benyoungs2.jpg

*Looks great!

Florian Fritz

ffrits.jpg
ffrits2.jpg

*Lips and nose needs a few adjustments I feel

Will post the other 2 either later today or tomorrow.

Need much work, i'll correct them in these days.
Thanks Intercept

Latest posts