• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

I need help ... Normally I can play with the uniform but only in "play now" put in any other way is to tournament or world cup, the uniforms not work and stay onto their uniforms Rugby 08, Could someone help me?

I need help downloading the patch for Rugby 08 the cracked version can someone please help me

Freddie,

Stop promoting a patch that isn't even out yet. Rather finish the patch first.

Freddie,

Stop promoting a patch that isn't even out yet. Rather finish the patch first.

I have a right to promote the patch, not many people know about it and i want people to know that there are still modders out there, and the patch is almost done, we have features that are never before seen, so i would like to promote it as much as i can, our facebook page currently has 88 likes, i would love it to get to 100

I understand you want to promote your patch and we are happy to have a new patch to work with soon, but don't mention your patch everytime someone asks for a download of a different patch, that's all.

Once the new patch is done, I am sure a lot of people (me included) will help you spread the word.

Hey Freddie,

I've read on your Facebook page that you need suggestions for your patch's cover. I think that for the Southern Hemisphere you can add Richie McCaw, Bryan Habana , Christian Leail'ifano and maybe Felipe Contempomi like the FIFA covers and for the Northern Hemisphere you can place someone like Morgan Parra, Manu Tauilagi, Leigh Halfpenny and Brain O'Driscoll. They are just some examples but please try

Yo people, where do I just straight up download rugby 08 for pc? Cheers

Latest posts