• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

I'm not able to download them, the links seem to be dead :'(

EDIT : thanks for the tip above, using a british proxy worked fine.

Last edited:
Have some error messages in World LEage mode when Its meant to load just before a game saying:

Async load of handle b5bd2d04586c75751d40e852c9b7e721.big (513) failed

help please because I love world league mode and the better transfer points etc etc

Not from TRF.
As far as I know the patch team no longer exists. None of the members are still active on here, so nothing in the Rugby08 forum is officially supported.

Not from TRF.
As far as I know the patch team no longer exists. None of the members are still active on here, so nothing in the Rugby08 forum is officially supported.

true that but people are trying for example i'm trying to make one its just hard to do

I torrented the game and mounted the .iso file etc.. I'd already bought the PS2 version of the game and I wasn't prepared to spend E45 on a 6 year old pc game. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this but considering I'm not posting any links I think it's OK, one of the mods will delete it if it isn't.

but I tried to extract the mods to my Rugby 08 file and I was denied access and on closer inspection I realised that I had 0bytes of 1.5GB free, does anyone know if I can still get the mods and if so can you explain to me how?

Last edited:
I tormented the game and mounted the .iso file etc.. I'd already bought the PS2 version of the game and I wasn't prepared to spend E45 on a 6 year old pc game. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this but considering I'm not posting any links I think it's OK, one of the mods will delete it if it isn't.

but I tried to extract the mods to my Rugby 08 file and I was denied access and on closer inspection I realised that I had 0bytes of 1.5GB free, does anyone know if I can still get the mods and if so can you explain to me how?

Sir, I do not understand very well that it is what you want, but I can help you! Now if you have the MUP 09 patch?

Basically I am trying to extract the TRF rugby 10 patch to Rugby 08 but I get a message saying "Access denied" with the options to copy to clipboard, break operation or close. Under my Rugby 08 file it reads 0bytes of 1.5GB available so I presume I have to crack that file somehow to allow more space.

Or else there is something incredibly obvious I'm missing out on and my technophobia has beaten me again.

Basically I am trying to extract the TRF rugby 10 patch to Rugby 08 but I get a message saying "Access denied" with the options to copy to clipboard, break operation or close. Under my Rugby 08 file it reads 0bytes of 1.5GB available so I presume I have to crack that file somehow to allow more space.

Or else there is something incredibly obvious I'm missing out on and my technophobia has beaten me again.
The truth which am not going to be able to help, I apologize, I never had a PS2. But I ask you if you have the MUP 09 patch???

Do you want the TRF 10 Patch? And why not download it to MUP 09??

What does the MUP 09 consist of because I have downloaded the TRF 10 patch and it works fine.

How would I install the MUP 09 with TRF 10 already installed?

Excuse me Sir, I this a little confusing. Do you have that patch?

Latest posts