• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Any idea when the next update is going to be?

Dizzy

First XV
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Anybody?.. I know we're all dieing just waiting for some form of progress to be displayed..

Anybody?.. I know we're all dieing just waiting for some form of progress to be displayed..

Patient is a virtue and just be patient because when TRF gets the news it gets posted at the moment the lads at HB are away on business.

Patient is a virtue and just be patient because when TRF gets the news it gets posted at the moment the lads at HB are away on business.
thats good enough for me, knowing theyre away on business

Yeah I really want something.... anything! What about another Q&A? Does anyone know if another one of those has been sent off?

Hello? Is there anybody out there??? ANy rugby news at all, it's been a while

Yeah, there's loads of news, but those selfish and tyrannical forum owners are keeping it to themselves... swigging champagne and rubbing themselves with hundreds of preview copies of the game whilst watching hours of gameplay footage...

I think we can safely assume that new stuff will be passed on as quickly as humanly possible when it is received, so let's all try this exciting 'patience' thing shall we? I'm as excited as the rest of you, but pestering for more just dilutes the genuinely helpful feedback on this forum, and before anyone tells me it's not my place to say this - I have to trawl through all this type of thing to read the useful and interesting stuff, so yes, it is my business.

What are you talking about " so yes, it is my business" ??.. no one in their right mind should even question whether it is someone elses business or not.. And it's not pestering for more updates, Im just asking if anyone knows when the next update will be

Yep I agree with Dizzy. We are not asking to provide us with an update right now, just would like to know when the next ones going to be.

I did raise this a while back, but it was shot down by someone. I just think it would be handy to have a timetable with approximate dates for Q&As etc, so casual visitors to the forum know straight away what's happening.

I did raise this a while back, but it was shot down by someone. I just think it would be handy to have a timetable with approximate dates for Q&As etc, so casual visitors to the forum know straight away what's happening.

No that would cause pressure and you were rightly shot down!

This forum is not all about Rugby 2012 either which a lot of people think it is, so why don't people contribute elsewhere to the site?

This forum is not all about Rugby 2012 either which a lot of people think it is, so why don't people contribute elsewhere to the site?
I think I'm the only one who signed up specifically for the game, but has since branched out.

No that would cause pressure and you were rightly shot down!

So you have a problem with forum members who are only interested in the game? Bizarre. If that's the case, why not limit access to this sub-forum for those with say, over 7000 posts? Believe it or not, some people don't visit TRF for days, weeks, even months.

So you have a problem with forum members who are only interested in the game? Bizarre. If that's the case, why not limit access to this sub-forum for those with say, over 7000 posts? Believe it or not, some people don't visit TRF for days, weeks, even months.

Hang on, Id retract that statement pretty quickly! The only issue I have is the fact that people come onto this forum demand the answers when there is clearly none and then bugger off without contributing to the site. I think that its only fair that people contribute to other parts of the site as well as the Rugby 2012 forum. This is a rugby forum also, and remember that!

Hang on, Id retract that statement pretty quickly! The only issue I have is the fact that people come onto this forum demand the answers when there is clearly none and then bugger off without contributing to the site. I think that its only fair that people contribute to other parts of the site as well as the Rugby 2012 forum. This is a rugby forum also, and remember that!

You show me a thread where somone has "demanded" answers.

I don't recall signing the agreement where it says I must contribute to the rest of the site. I only signed up to hear about rugby 2012 branched out, met some interesting people and have reverted back to only using this site for rugby 2012 info. I thought it was a bit crap you had to sign up for this site just to hear about information about rugby 2012 and that you can't get info anywhere else.

These little gamer n00bs are annoying. When information becomes available you will hear it here first. Bare in mind the game is close to a year from being released so please don't freak out if news is a little slow in coming at the moment.

Last edited:
These little gamer n00bs are annoying. When information becomes available you will hear it here first. Bare in mind the game is close to a year from being released so please don't freak out if news is a little slow in coming at the moment.

What's annoying is people asking perfectly reasonable questions and then being shot down because they choose not to spend every waking minute on here.

I think what Rothrich is trying to say is that us junior members of the forum come on here, yes I do agree some noobs do ask pathetic questions, but when the logical junior members ask very reasonable questions, the senior members come on and not so much implement their authority but they do post comments which in some ways come across as an attempt to belittle whomever they are commenting on and assume that we are demanding answers right there on the spot.

I can say like a couple other posters have that I only joined this forum for Rugby 2012, but I have branched out and I make contributions to numerous parts of this forum now, although my main focus is on this game.

Latest posts