• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Any Xbox 360 owners on live on here?

L

locksley

Seeing as quite a few of you own Xbox 360s on this forum, it'd be nice to put your gamertags in this thread so we can add each other to friends lists (If it's not already been done.)

Mine's tassive mits.

Mine is My Own Enemy.

I am sharing it with my brother + I haven't been on xbox live for ages.

<div class='quotemain'>
mine's tomski182. don't use my gold live account enough though...
[/b]

Just added you to my list. :)
[/b][/quote]
locks, you know I'm just gonna be bugging u non-stop for rugby 07 news

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

i'm not on live yet.......i say it all the time but when i finally get there, i wont have to say anything, coz u will know when i am live ready, as u start to lose more often :bleh!: :p

i played live for the 1st time at a mates house on saturday - played COD2.......deadset if i had live, i couldnt work.......we were at a party with decks, chicks and grog, and there i was hooked in the corner playing xbox360 live, like a bird nerd in spring :unsure:

Yes... I've been known to take my 360 along to a party or two. You know that at some point in the night, people will either pass out, break furniture or get on to a mate's missus. Thats when its time to get it out (the 360 that is)

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

That's alright..... cos it won't be long before I have some ;)

nice, can't wait locks

hmm i wonder if a 360 version is on the cards? surely there will be

i wouldnt be surprised if there isnt, there isnt a cricket 07 on 360 o_O :cryy: if it was, i wouldb buy a 360, but i just spent 600 bucks upgrading my pc, so the pc it is.

and for rugby 07 that is 2 :)

THEY ARE f***ING SPASTICS IF THEY DONT DO IT - A 360 VERSION

THEY WILL LOSE OUT ON THE CRICKET MARKET ALREADY COZ OF NO 360 VERSION, YET A 360 BLIC IS COMING

I KNOW THERE IS NO COMPETITION WITH RUGBY, LIKE THEIR NFL GAMES, THEY HAVE THE MONOPLY TO CONTROL US

ITS TIME TO MOVE FORWARD...BUT THESE WANKS @ HB, WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT FORWARD IS

The PS3 and WII also out by then...........so all systems go for next gen, but hey lets bar it.

Retards would never go out on a limb, to make it progress whilst the competition is minimal.

I reckon Swordfish's ***le pushed EA to make a 2006 as good as it is...if Swordfish didnt come to the fray, we'd have a bodgy, offload less, auto-ruck ***le, full of nonunlockables, and menu lag - we get half that anyways

My gamertag is Saint N Sinner but its on the original crystal xbox. But I'm more than happy to woop all ya'll at Halo 2 sometime.

Gamertag : xPREMOx

Some little prick stole my old xbox gamertag

I should be using my gold account much more in the coming weeks, i only play Madden and Saints Row online ATM.

Feel free to add me

<div class='quotemain'>
Hey lox, my gamer tag is " Farah Pants ".
[/b]

Yeah, and mine's "Troma Film Head" :p
[/b][/quote]

No seriously though m8, look me up. My real tag is " Up the trumper " :p

Latest posts