• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone going to the EDF final??

S

SecondRow04

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

im going to Twickenham on the 15th to watch the EDF cup final!!

my uncle works for one of the sponsors and managed to get 2 tickets!! :D

never been to see any team play before, what better to see Leicester v Ospreys!! :D

So is anyone else going??

Aaron :cheers:

I'm not going, can't afford it. You get the chance to Henson's fake tan close up, unless he pulls out of the game.

I'm not going, can't afford it. You get the chance to Henson's fake tan close up, unless he pulls out of the game. [/b]

Considering it's not Wales playing, I'd expect him to suddenly "have an injury".

Scrawny glory hunting little twat.

never been to see any team play before, what better to see Leicester v Ospreys!! :D
[/b]

Any match that isn't part of this competition.

If James Hook gets the ball regularly, you might enjoy your first match.

If the Leicester forwards get the ball, you'll simply be an Englishman in a sea of very disgruntled Welshmen.

To be honest in the EDF Semi-Final Ospreys were amazing against the Blues as for Leicester they were not great up front and considering a majority of the Ospreys pack play for Wales I see a dominate game for the Spreys pack!

Scrawny glory hunting little twat.[/b]

hunksgavinhenson.jpg

ahhh yes.... hes definitely scrawny ;)

jealous much?

well no not really, because you are jealous of him!!

and i am hetrosexual so therefore i do not want to suck him off!!

<div class='quotemain'> I'm not going, can't afford it. You get the chance to Henson's fake tan close up, unless he pulls out of the game. [/b]

Considering it's not Wales playing, I'd expect him to suddenly "have an injury".

[/b][/quote]

Right, I predict Henson will pull out with an infected toe.......Hang on, hasn't he already pulled out of a game with that injury?

I'll be there (birthday present from my other half). I've never been to Twickenham before, and with the weather set fine, it should make for a great day out.

I'm going to predict an Ospreys win.
I'm biased, i know, but i can't see Leicester going "all out" when they've got heineken cup semi 6 days later.
Looking forward to watching this match.
In my opinion it's really showed the Welsh sides to be a much more attractive style of rugby than that of the English premiership...but we already knew that anyway.

<div class='quotemain'> I'm not going, can't afford it. You get the chance to Henson's fake tan close up, unless he pulls out of the game. [/b]

[/b][/quote] Well we where correct about Henson & his 'out of the blue' injury teh mite.

i thought it was awsome!!!!

atmosphere was incredible

and leicester won!

havnt been on for a while, having internet troubles, using school computer atm :(
will try to post when i can until i get my internet fixed

Aaron :)

Latest posts