• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ANZAC Day Test - KIWIS V AUSTRALIA

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

teams:

* Kiwis: Krisnan Inu, Jake Webster, Manu Vatuvei, Iosia Soliola, Paul Whatuira, Ben Roberts, Benji Marshall, Roy Asotasi, Nathan Cayless, Sam Rapira, Evarn Tuimavave, David Faiumu, Dene Halatau, Greg Eastwood, David Fa'alogo, Simon Mannering, Frank Pritchard, Tony Puletua, Sonny Bill Williams.

* Kangaroos: Karmichael Hunt, Brent Tate, Jamie Lyon, Justin Hodges, Matt King, Darren Lockyer ©, Johnathan Thurston, Brent Kite, Cameron Smith, Petero Civoniceva, Willie Mason, Nathan Hindmarsh, Andrew Ryan. Interchange: Luke Bailey, Shaun Berrigan, Steve Simpson, Anthony Tupou

aussies as usual have a team full of talent..if anything from recent encounters between the two it goes beyong the talent and the passion of representing your country...last years final was a freakin fantastic match..the best league international in years...so hopefully the young guns that bluey selected can pick up where last years bro's left off and make this the event that international rugby is becoming!...

rookies are inu,tuimavave,rapira and eastwood...forward pack is very good but it lacks the fire of a wiki or kidwell and the backline will be tested to the core!...this the first time in almost two years that the phenominal premiership winning players sonny bill and benji have played for the kiwis...

team would proberly look like this..
1.inu
2.webster
3.mannering
4.soliola
5.vatuvei
6.marshall
7.roberts
8.asotasi
9.halatau
10.cayless(vc)
11.pritchard
12.faalogo
13.williams©

bench-
faiumu
puletua
eastwood
tuimavavae

eastwood covers wing,fullback aswell as second row and 13,sonny bill covers centre,faiumu plays hooker aswell as 13,mannering covers 12,13 and centre...theres alot of possible positions there

GO KIWIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although there is undoubted talent, proven performers and world class plays in this New Zealand team, the Aussies on paper look unstoppable. If the roo's fire on all cylinders and make little mistakes then they will win by 30 but unfortunately that won't be the case.

I predict a very close game, with Australia only just scraping home.

thats a weak aussie side.

still much stronger then the kiwis on paper but too much players out of form or just better alternitives..

Karmichael Hunt, Brent Tate, Jamie Lyon, Brent Kite, Shaun Berrigan & Anthony Tupou are very lucky to be there...

Bowen should be fullback but its all good... that traitors gonna get crunched again. Tate is so far out of form its silly.. Nathan Merrit would have been much better... Lyon hasnt done anything at all this year.. how the hell did steve price miss out?? hes the best prop running around at the moment.... disgracefull team..

How's Whatuira's form been lately?

I've hardly seen Soliola play for the Roosters, so hopefully he's in good nick.

At least we don't have to see the shithead Leuluai play halfback. He only got that spot cos of his dad, cos he is so ****.

sia soliola has been solid as usual..hes a rock of a defence in that midfield so he will do some damage...

jamie lyon is the most over-rated player since braith anasta...this year so far hasnt done anything spectacular or hasnt come to close to the form he had in the super league...tahu has been on fire and should be there..it should be him and hodges..or even hodges and inglis

i agree with price..he has been the best prop going around...kite has ben inspiration..it was obvious that they were going to pick willy....him vs sonny bill ill be collasal...if kidwell can knock him out then sonny bill can double that impact...and you guys know it..

the players they need to step up the most for the kiwis is our halves...they run the show..we got the forward power to go forward and webster and vatuvi have been solid finishes...amos and benji need to apply the game ten fold...

my heart says kiwis..my head says kiwis...
its logical...they have been on even grounds under coach mclennon...he brings the passion back in the jersey and the players respond with their skills accordingly

kiwis 38 - aus 20

Ben Roberts my brotha... i bloody wish Amos Roberts was on the wing though... the guys a deadset speedfreak...

What ever happened to Anthony Minichiello ?..... and why no Bowen or Inglis?

What ever happened to Anthony Minichiello ?..... and why no Bowen or Inglis?
[/b]
Inglis has been sidelined with a swollen knee.

New Zealand's side has been named.

Kiwis: Krisnan Inu (Parramatta Eels), Jake Webster (Gold Coast ***ans), Iosia Soliola (Sydney Roosters), Simon Mannering (New Zealand Warriors), Manu Vatuvei (New Zealand Warriors), Benji Marshall (Wests Tigers), Ben Roberts (Canterbury Bulldogs), Nathan Cayless (Parramatta Eels), Dene Halatau (Wests Tigers), Roy Asotasi (South Sydney Rabbitohs, captain), Sonny Bill Williams (Canterbury Bulldogs), Tony Puletua (Penrith Panthers), David Fa'alogo (South Sydney Rabbitohs)

Interchange: David Faiumu (North Queensland Cowboys), Sam Rapira (New Zealand Warriors), Greg Eastwood (Brisbane Broncos), Frank Pritchard (Penrith Panthers)

why is rapira playing?.....

ahwell hopefully he can prove me wrong...

someone pin this!

Inglis has been sidelined with a swollen knee!

Bowen always gets overlooked because of his size, his best chance is getting on the bench for the utility spot.

yeah...I'm ready for another hard physical performance from the Kiwis side and I think they certainly have the ability to break that woeful historic losing record of playing in Brisbane. I think they havn't won there in 20 years. But overall I'm also looking at a very tight match between these two greatest international teams.

Go the Kiwis!! :D

New Zealand's full back Krisnan Inu plays centre for Parramatta's premier league side. They must thing he is something special.

he played 1 first grade game against the tigers i think..he played fullback and is the only real fullback that the kiwis can call upon..webb's partner just gave birth..and ropati is injured still

from what ive seen and what i know inu has a mean attacking game..he has a wicked side step and offloads like a second rower...but what really counts in a fullback is his coverage,scramble and his sweeper defense..it will be tested to the fullest...and he will get smacked around by the much bigger aussie backs..and he will be chasing alot of ball from lockyers and thurstons boot...

soooooo....we shall see how good a rookie is when he plays with and against the best players in rugby league

I really hope he goes well...both for his sake and Parramatta feeling the heat to include him in their 1st Grade team as a regular.

really can't see the kiwis wining this especially without some of their super league stars. aussies will just walk all over nz and the class of thurston+lockeyer will cut the kiwis to shreds. aus to put 30 on and kiwis to get a few consolation tries for 12 points.

Latest posts