• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Are all Aussie Women Fit?

If all English girls are ugly, why is Cheryl Tweedy the hottest girl on the planet?

If all English girls are ugly, why is Cheryl Tweedy the hottest girl on the planet?
[/b]

Not a chance! Shes nowhere near it! Would you say shes hotter than Jessica Alba or Jessica Simpson?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Jessica Simpson
[/b][/quote]

Jessica 'weird shaped head and too much plastic surgery' Simpson?

Her sister is much better looking than her.

hahah cheryl tweedy aint better looking, and f***ing dont bring celebs into all this, my thing is this, there going to be good looking people and ugly people in every nation, and besides it comes down to personal taste, i mean i might like someone and DC might think there a munter and vice versa. to sterotype a whole nation is a bit brash, but if were going too, you cant possibly say english girls are ugly, cos theres some corkers in england as there are everywhere. although i love my welsh girl. you cant beata girl in a rugby ****, mmppphhhhh, theres a few bits of student gash walking around my college sporting like ospreys jerseys and scarlets, and two weeks ago this stunner was wearing a bath top, hahah bath ffs, she must have been english i think.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Not a chance! Shes nowhere near it! Would you say shes hotter than Jessica Alba or Jessica Simpson? [/b][/quote]

Yes I would. And everyone knows my feelings towards Jessica Alba.

Jessica Simpson is over rared.

I personally dont rate Cheyrl Tweedy, one cos shes married to a Gay footballer... and two really aint that fantastic to look, there are plenty of other sexier women about...

Aussie girls are very fit, but CAN be impossible to lay

the best country for girls - per capita - has to be Hungary.

Everytime i see an absolute model like chick that is near 6 ft, with pins that are 4 ft, turn out to be from Hungary

Sweden, Denmark etc post good numbers too
Brazilians are hot
Dutch chicks have great asses too

I did an Aussie girl a few months back, she was hillarious coz everytime she was saying "yes!" she said if (obviously) in her ozzie accent. "YIS!"

I couldn't stop laughing and had we not been so drunk i'm sure it would have ruined the mood.
Hah, mood!

I dont think all aussie chicks are fit. Surely some of them have bad health and are unfit

<div class='quotemain'>
Except in Newcastle
[/b]

You don't need to do a poll there though...Up there it seems perfectly acceptable to bang on with vulgar, impunity about how you are somehow better than every other footy fan in the country. Gob$hites

It's something, it has to be said, that seems to be spreading to Bascombe, Sampara and the likes.
[/b][/quote]

we are though :D

to be honest every country (yes even germany and france) is going to have hot chicks some more than others though...

but every country needs ugly chicks cos otherwise ugly drunk guys would never get laid :p

Ive been to a few places around the World. Tonga, Samoa, Fiji, NZ, AUS, Japan, Canada, US, Hawaii, and England. Now in every country you will get your Pretty Girls, not so pretty, Beautiful Girls9 To his own opinion).

I will say Australia had the best ratio for Having pretty Girls and Beautiful Ones. Japan has the best ratio for girls who have the money to look like celebs( money is a huge part int here culture or the way you look in public).

Canada and the States have stunning ladies,But you gotta be at the right place with the right crowd.

Kiwi girls give out it's a fact... but for mine I'll stick with the aussies.
Kiwi girls have got that stupid f&*king accent thing...

Spanish girls are fit. Except for the ugly ones. There is no in between, they are either fit or mingers.

Saying Cheryl Tweedy/Cole if fit is the chaviest thing I have heard on here for a long time, apart from the comments made about smoking and fighting at football.

BM

Spanish girls are fit. Except for the ugly ones. There is no in between, they are either fit or mingers.
[/b]

Latin women do seem to be either young stunners or hairy, wrinkly old prunes...you never see anything in between. I reckon they enter some sort of chrysalis.

SB