• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Are there any Flash (Adobe/Macromedia) wizards out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twickenham-RULES

Might have a job for someone if their interested.

Requires updating an existing Flash file with some new content. I'm getting grief from my usual freelancer, although she may still be able to do it but won't know until later tonight if she can.

Any takers

What kind of updating/thing are you looking to do on this project?

I might not be a wizard but I am familiar with Flash...

What kind of updating/thing are you looking to do on this project?

I might not be a wizard but I am familiar with Flash...
[/b]

Trouble is GP, that's the problem with my freelancer (she's only familiar not a wiz).

It's working with Photoshop layers in Flash making some muscles flex (still looking realistic) either side of a bucket. See http://www.scrubs.co.uk for the original, need to replace the muscles, shot from the front with the ones there, that are reversed. Any way she has sent me un updated flie with the muscles in place but not flexing, I need to get back to her first and see if she can amen, then will come back to you.

Thanks

Depending on when you'd like it done by, I could possibly lend a hand...

Depending on when you'd like it done by, I could possibly lend a hand...
[/b]

Thanks,

I've done a few experiments in Imageready, see http://www.twickenham-rules.co.uk/muscles.html the top one is saved as an animated gif and the second exported as a Flash movie. The top one has come out dithered though, not smooth like the second. I have a complete layered Flash MX file and all the layered Imageready/Photoshop files, though the updated Flash file that my freelancer has done is now missing the Scrubs logo zooming from top left - see the one on the Scrubs site. I'd also like to retain the white outer glow that appears on the final muscle frame within the Flash file.

There's no real rush as I'd like to get it right, I can send all the files via yousendit. So if you really want to help me out I'd appreciate it as I've spent bloody hours/days on this myself, but then I'm no Flash guru.

pm or email me if your still interested.

Thanks

All sorted, Thanks for offers. This thread can now be closed.... Charlie.

Sweet as, was about to say I've got my hands full at moment, but seems you got there in the end, good work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts