• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Argentina Home and World Cup jerseys

U

uli85

Hi everyone. This is my first job, Argentina Home and WC Home Jersey. I've finished the front but i have to do the back. It would be great if anybody can help me whit the new adidas numbers (like it's used in the Super 14). I need the template of the minikits for Ruby 08. I hope that anybody can help me :)
Thanks and sory by my english.

Here is pis of the Home and World Cup jersey.

Not bad work at all, I'd like to see a few more WC jerseys in the game (ie, remove the sponsors from the international kits).

Not bad work at all, I'd like to see a few more WC jerseys in the game (ie, remove the sponsors from the international kits).
[/b]
Thanks man. But i've made it from 0. This is the new Argentina jersey. Not the one that it's in the game, which is the 2007 Pumas jersey. This is the new adidas formotion. It has another config because it's tight.
I must thanks EVOL's for the tutorials and the templates and kit styles. This is my first kit and i've made it with GIMP. So that makes it harder because it's new for me.
I will upload the kits when i'd finish the back.
Cheers

@ Uli85

I probably can't help with the kitback for Argentina. I am only doing simple kits ideally.. i am still getting to grips with the lines and how to make them look realistic on the player model.

I will release my latest kits very soon.

Nice kits!! Could I make a request for the new london irish kits?
Many thanks.
2897.jpg

2898.jpg

Great work dude! Argentina rocking the world Cup! Great game against France, was cheering all the way for you guys!

Think we should look into adding WRC Jerseys into Rugby 08. Can't believe the EA Punks never did that!

Excelente trabajo!!!
hasta el numero es igual!!! realmente te felicito

consulta, sabes como actualizar los nombres de los planteles europeos ya que me baje los rosters de ospreys pero nuestro compatriotas siguen llamandose de cualquier manera. una lastima si queres usar algun equipo con mistica puma...

slds
eze

Hi everyone. This is my first job, Argentina Home and WC Home Jersey. I've finished the front but i have to do the back. It would be great if anybody can help me whit the new adidas numbers (like it's used in the Super 14). I need the template of the minikits for Ruby 08. I hope that anybody can help me :)

[/b]

Muy buen trabajo, pero podrias hacer los Kits 2006-2007 del Toulouse frances, es que nadie se decide ha hacerlos.

Gracias

Excelente trabajo!!!

consulta, sabes como actualizar los nombres de los planteles europeos ya que me baje los rosters de ospreys pero nuestro compatriotas siguen llamandose de cualquier manera. una lastima si queres usar algun equipo con mistica puma...

slds
eze
[/b]

Gracias! Bajate el Ozzy's Rooster Update de aca: http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=27224
Aunque algunos nombres siguen estando mal el plantel de Los Pumas esta casi completo. De cualquier forma podes modificar cualquier cosa con el Woosaah's Editor. Realmente faltan muchas cosas por modificar. Como puede ser que por ejemplo Hernandez no tenga una cara real en el juego? Se editar caras, pero el problema es que no se puede agregar caras nuevas. Es decir que para crear una cara de algun jugador que no la tenga hay que reemplazarla por otra que este en uso. Pero en algun tiempo editare algunas caras de Los Pumas.
Saludos! Y tratemos de manejarnos en ingles porque se nos van a enojar :D

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Muy buen trabajo, pero podrias hacer los Kits 2006-2007 del Toulouse frances, es que nadie se decide ha hacerlos.

Gracias
[/b][/quote]

Yes. I'll do them. But at this moment i'm doing only World Cup kits. I want to make all unlicensed WC kits first.

Saludos!

<div class='quotemain'>
Excelente trabajo!!!

slds
eze
[/b]

Gracias! Bajate el Ozzy's Rooster Update de aca: http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=27224
Aunque algunos nombres siguen estando mal el plantel de Los Pumas esta casi completo. De cualquier forma podes modificar cualquier cosa con el Woosaah's Editor. Realmente faltan muchas cosas por modificar. Como puede ser que por ejemplo Hernandez no tenga una cara real en el juego? Se editar caras, pero el problema es que no se puede agregar caras nuevas. Es decir que para crear una cara de algun jugador que no la tenga hay que reemplazarla por otra que este en uso. Pero en algun tiempo editare algunas caras de Los Pumas.
Saludos! Y tratemos de manejarnos en ingles porque se nos van a enojar :D

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Gracias
[/b][/quote]

Yes. I'll do them. But at this moment i'm doing only World Cup kits. I want to make all unlicensed WC kits first.

Saludos!
[/b][/quote]

Ok.

Thanks

Hello, thanks for the amazing kit!

but I have a problem, I put the files on the exe folder but ingame the kit is the default one

I have rugby08

any ideas of what can I do? thanks!

Hello, thanks for the amazing kit!

but I have a problem, I put the files on the exe folder but ingame the kit is the default one

I have rugby08

any ideas of what can I do? thanks!
[/b]

Tenes que poner solo los archivos (no las carpetas) en el directorio principal del Rugby 08 (Por defecto "C:/Archivos de programa/EA Sports/Rugby 08"). Haciendo esto no deberia haber problemas.
Fijate en mi post tambien hice la cara de Hernandez y espero poder hacer la de otros Pumas.
Saludos!

Latest posts