• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Attention HB.

Lochsta22

Academy Player
Okay so I brought the game today. Overall love it, enjoyed the demo so I thought I'd may as well buy the game. Played some great games, really enjoying playing Rugby on the PS3. However, one thing that featured in the demo which I presumed would have been fixed for the final release is when a dangerous tackle is done in the opposing teams 22, the penalty is taken back to halfway. I really really don't understand how something like this can slip past what I imagine would have large amounts of hours and really is affecting my rugby experience. I believe that other people noticed it in the demo, and hopefully you guys can do the right thing and provide a patch for this problem as soon as possible.

Okay so I brought the game today. Overall love it, enjoyed the demo so I thought I'd may as well buy the game. Played some great games, really enjoying playing Rugby on the PS3. However, one thing that featured in the demo which I presumed would have been fixed for the final release is when a dangerous tackle is done in the opposing teams 22, the penalty is taken back to halfway. I really really don't understand how something like this can slip past what I imagine would have large amounts of hours and really is affecting my rugby experience. I believe that other people noticed it in the demo, and hopefully you guys can do the right thing and provide a patch for this problem as soon as possible.

I'm not sure whether it addresses the exact problem, but the guys at HB are working on getting a patch through that addresses some specific issues mentioned by users of the demo. I'm hopeful that it will help you when it arrives. :)

In the scheme of things it's only very minor and mostly annoys me because of my inability to slot them from 50 out :p

In the scheme of things it's only very minor and mostly annoys me because of my inability to slot them from 50 out :p

How far out does this apply? Just saying as cheesing go being able to high tackle and give away a penalty at the half way line instead of giving up a try seems a bit annoying.

yeah that was a bug i found, along with occasionally not being able to change player at all when in defence, leaving you absolutely helpless and culpable to an almost certain try.

who the hell is testing these games to let that one slip? obviously asleep on the job im guessing...

Yeah this is definately still one of the many faults in the game.

I thought maybe the IRB were going to implement a rule change at the world cup?? Ha ha.

That sounds like a very bad glitch to have.

Any answer for this?

Latest posts