• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Auckland vs Waikato

J

Juggernaut

Hahahahahaha.... suck balls Waikato

Auckland 47 - 26 Waikato

:bana: :bana: :bana:

haven't seen the game yet, what went wrong with the mooloo powerhouse?

tell the truth, don't give this "there's nothing on the other side of the bombays" business :p

inexperienced backline, dropping the ball and not protecting the rucks, auckland got a turn over almost at every ruck. keep in mind that they were leading at the 60 minute mark so dont write them off for the season just yet. hopefully they can put in some good work in the next 2 weeks and take the shield off harbour :)

thanks....just looked at the list and yeah, tell me about inexperienced backline... where the hell is anesi at least?

hes back from his neck injury, he pulled a calf or something just b4 kick off so they had to move sweeny to fullback whoever was playing 2nd five to centre (cant b bothered looking his name up) and willison from bench to 2nd 5. so that prob didnt help things too much either

got this from mooloo.co.nz

The Waikato team was:

1. Craig West
2. Tom Willis (captain)
3. Nathan White
4. Mark Burman
5. Toby Lynn
6. Steven Bates
7. Marty Holah
8. Liam Messam
9. Brendon Leonard
10. Stephen Donald
11. Roy Kinikinilau

12.Jackson Willison

13.Roimata Hansell-Pune
14. Jared Payne
15. Dwayne Sweeney

16. Lionel Wairau (on for Willis), 17. Bradley Chubb, 18. Kent Fife (on for Burman) , 19. Sione Lauaki (on for Holah), 20. David Bason (on for Leonard), 21. William Ripia (on for Willison), 22. James Kamana (on for Sweeney).

A few things went wrong:
1) Auckland (I hate to admit it) played well
2) Waikato had a rather inexperienced backline at this level (they dropped off after 60)
3) Marty Holah went off with illness, after that we were screwed.
4) Auckland closed lineouts up thus gaining an extra try/two

what i don't get is why they're not playing lauaki. he's in for the ABs, so shldnt the mooloo field him?

Latest posts