• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aus_Matts(Arko) Face Thread

Holy crap you're good at making faces. Awesome work Aus_Matts keep it up. :bravo: :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tamarro @ Aug 5 2008, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hi guys, can someone create face of castrogiovanni

ireland2_gallery__347x400.jpg

and mirco bergamasco?

mirco_bergamasco01g.jpg

thanks[/b]

please!! :(

rather, to the place of castrogiovanni, please you make sergio parisse....
Sergio_Parisse.jpg

thanks

remember it is christmas period and on the verge of new years so he could be occupied with parties family ect. ;) youll just have to wait.

u gotta love the quade and ashley one there my favs u done :D

ps. can you check my other thread and see if you can do a danny brough?. message me back if u cant cus i know ur busy :)

great faces man thanks and sorry for pestering you i know this is the holidays and all and you got a life of your own to get on with :lol:

thanks again m8

man with faces he made like luke mcalister and quade cooper i dont think the pestering will ever stop with him making such great faces :D

happy new year for those down under :D

hey Aus_Matt how are your faces like ioane and burgess doing? i have been looking back at the pages before and i cant believe how detailed that burgess face is m8. is it done yet? or are you still busy with occupying stuff. and btw i saw your cricket 07 facepacks man very well done on them also m8. thanks

how is digby ioane coming along. are you going to change his model so that he has short hair like now. otherwise its a very good face and i am looking forward to the release. thanks.

Latest posts