Aussie Waugh linked with Ospreys

Discussion in 'Guinness Pro12' started by Cymro, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Cymro

Cymro Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Ill be dissapointed if he signs what about developing the likes of Tom Smith and Ben Lewis when he returns from injury!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. dundeesmiffy

dundeesmiffy Guest

Well, they'd certainly benefit being taken under his (albeit stubby) wing.

4. GimleyUK

GimleyUK Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Apr 7 2009, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    his bingo wing...

dont think we need waugh, we already have better flankers at the ospreys

sounds like a press time fil until they can contrive another story on Henson

sorry but the welsh press are like a pack of serial rapists

and that is being nice to them

5. Cymro

Cymro Guest

I dunno about this apparently this story is true, but Id rather see Waugh at the Scarlets than Ospreys.

6. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Guest

Id rather see Waugh stay where he is. He getting chunky, he gives away far to many blatant penaltys and he'll want to much money for what he's worth.

Ospreys certainly dont need him and I hope for the scarlets sake they dont offer him a contract.

7. cyRil

cyRil Guest

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Gavin

Gavin Guest

I would be very disappointed in Waugh if he left Australia. He has been one of the star performers in the Super14 and could gain a few more national caps if he is lucky.

9. cyRil

cyRil Guest

I just think he's rubbish and don't want him. Can hardly say the Ospreys are playing stellar rugby atm, but one thing we don't need is a backrower.

10. dullonien

dullonien Guest

Not to sure. I think Holah's been one of the most dissapointing players for the Ospreys this year. He was touted as one of the best opensides in world rugby when he joined, but he's been annonymous in crunch games (v Saracent last year, v Munster). He's another 'flashy' player in a position the Ospreys really need a gritty performer to do all the donkey work. He really needs to up his work rate and show up better ruck time.

Saying that, the Ospreys really don't need any big name sighnings, as someone else said, they now need some journeymen to galvanise the team. Look at the Blues, the likes of Tito and Rush are the kinda players the O's need, the grafters.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!