• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia vs New Zealand

I wonder are they starting like they did the other night, 11-1 after the first over.

it's not a great total but if Bracken keeps bowling like that it'll give them a chance.

Are still NZs making Haka and Ausses listening with patience in Cricket??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Feb 15 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Are still NZs making Haka and Ausses listening with patience in Cricket??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]

New Zealand cricket team do not perform the haka

given how well Bracken is bowling they'll have to go after Hilfenhaus, good start so far.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Feb 15 2009, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Feb 15 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are still NZs making Haka and Ausses listening with patience in Cricket??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]

New Zealand cricket team do not perform the haka
[/b][/quote]

A surprise because I have seen how NZ basketball players performed Haka

quality effort yet again from Bracken. really piling the pressure on NZ now. Still very hard to call and Australia possibly slight favourites with 1 more over from Bracken up their sleeves.

yeah that's out, no doubt, great effort from Voges, swings it back to Australia now.

the way Bracken is bowling there's no way NZ will make 14 off the last over, good job from Hilfenhaus to keep it down in the last one as well.

Bracken rightly man of the match, screw that pc player of the match nonsense.

Painful end for NZ finishing just 1 run short.

Voges catch was one of the greatest things I've seen in live cricket
six - win for Kiwis - but inches from hit foot being on the rope, amazingly keeps it in play

The last two overs were well bowled by the Hilf and Bracken.

huge character from Bracken to come back after being hit around the park in Brisbane on Friday.