• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australian Alternate Jersey?

M

Mr. Laxative

I have just played a game against Romania (Home) v Oz (me, away). Romania have a yellow jersey as there first choice jersey however they gave them their alternate blue jersey. Australia's alternate jersey is green with gold arms. Opposite colouration to first choice. Now if Romania are the home team why have they kitted them out in there alternate jersey. It seems to me that EA hav not done enough jersey. Any others that have really gotten to u plz tell me? Also maybe could someone mod this to get Oz's alternate jersey?
62_1_b.JPG

Yeah I was disappointed about that in the last game too. It would be cool if someone could do this jersey if it's not too much trouble. Awful jersey by the way.

australias alternate jersey (and aus as) is white with the gold arm bands. i will ad the above image to the total kit modifications first update.

Originally posted by davidson@Apr 15 2005, 09:05 PM
australias alternate jersey (and aus as) is white with the gold arm bands. i will ad the above image to the total kit modifications first update.
So Australia does have an alternate jersey in the game? But obviously not the correct one. Cheers for that mate, when can we expect the first update?

well the one ive just finished (the total kit modification v_1.0 in the mod thread) took me ages so im gonna probly leave it to next weekend. it will get done though!

Will the fixing up of the numbers be included in the update? Good luck with it mate.

you have the option there mate. you can have the patch in the next fortnight or the whole thing with numbers etc in about a month. the choice is yours

I'd rather have a slightly updated patch soon and then wait a while for the numbers to be fixed up.

Latest posts