• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australian Barbarians vs England

0 - 3 to England after a Barkley penalty (having to get updates from an aussie rugby chatroom as the stream doesn't work if you're outisde of England, so i'm treated to lots of "Bloody poms kicking it why dont thye just give up rugby blah blah blah" :p ) apparently Hodgson is doing well (which if these Aussies are saying, he must be, as i think this lot would revel in anyones failure)

EDIT: Oh yay, found a stream,
Bleh, fox stream through a proxy is tempremental as hell, keeps freezing up,
Apparently Hodgson set up a cracking attack, 5m scrum for England now, with Englands scrum demolishing the Aussie (the chat people reckon there might be a penalty try on the cards) - Barkley kicks the penalty instead:
0 - 6

Last edited:
I hope Johnson is paying close attention to the forwards, they're on fire. Aussie scrum about 10m from England line, and our scrum basically pushed the aussies heads through their arses.

Baabaas try, no conversion (JOC in the corner)
5 - 6

Baabaas penalty:
8 - 6

JOC in the corner for a second try (converted):
15 - 6

Last edited:
i thought this game was tomorrow shows what i know.\
is there no cometary on this game?

O'Connor goes in the corner angin

Last edited:
Think it's almost halftime, it was 30ish at O'connors second

Lee Mears with a try, Barkley converts
15 - 13

Haha that halftime entertainment was bullshit! First group did alright under the high ball (6/10) but the second group, how are they supposed to catch 7/10 if the kicks aren't anywhere near them?

JOC Penalty just before halftime makes it 18-13 to the Aussie Baa Baa's.

Hope so,
Barkleys defense has been shocking (JOC just strolled round him for his second) - It's a shame we haven't got a centre on the bench to replace him with, just Geraghty who isn't a centre despite what Johnson likes to think
Banahans done alright for himself, and our forwards have been good.
Seen Tait break the line a few times, along with Hodgson. Armitage and Monye have been anonymous
We're doing very well at the set piece, but then BaaBaas are better in broken play, which is what it's decending into alot
Think Baabaas will probably win this, especially with the amount of penalties we're giving away (think most are tackler not rolling away)

JOC scores again... 23-18 to the Aussie Baa Baa's! JOC is on fire!

...and converted by the same man.

Australian Barbarians 25 - 13 England

What?!
That was a knock on! The Aussie guy knocked it on about 3m, then another Baabaa picked it up and touched it down for a try?!?!

I think it may have been a kick through...

O'Connor off now, replaced by Kurtley Beale.

Lee Mears is off also, replaced by George Chuter.

Haha at the crowd's commentary... "Bloody Hell! First time in decades an english player has kicked it!"

Ah my mistake,
Either way, Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

England should scrum at every penalty

Last edited:

Latest posts