Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
Friday 11/03/16
Harlequins V Bath (KO 7:45 PM) BT Sport

Saturday 12/03/16
Wasps V Leicester Tigers (KO 13:45 PM) BT Sports
Northamptons Sains V Sale Sharks (KO 14:00 PM)
Worcester Warriors V Gloucester (KO 14:00 PM)
Exeter Chiefs V Newcastle Falcons (KO 15:00 PM)
London Irish V Saracens (KO 20:00 PM) BT Sports

Last edited:
I'm not - there's a match on tonight.

Harlequins:
15. Ross Chisholm
14. Charlie Walker
13. George Lowe
12. Harry Sloan
11. Henry Cheeseman
10. Ben Botica
09. Karl Dickson

1. Mark Lambert
2. Dave Ward
3. Kyle Sinckler
4. George Merrick
5. James Horwill (c)
6. Mat Luamanu
7. Luke Wallace
8. Nick Easter

16. Joe Gray; 17. Owen Evans; 18. Will Collier; 19. Sam Twomey; 20. James Chisholm
21. ***o Tebaldi; 22. Joe Marchant; 23. Ollie Lindsay-Hague

Bath:
15. Tom Homer
14. Semesa Rokoduguni
13. Matt Banahan
12. Kyle Eastmond
11. Horacio Agulla
10. Ollie Devoto
09. Chris Cook

1. Max Lahiff
2. Rob Webber
3. Henry Thomas
4. Charlie Ewels
5. Dominic Day
6. Matt Garvey
7. Francois Louw (c)
8. Amanaki Mafi

16. Tom Dunn; 17. Nathan Catt; 18. David Wilson; 19. Leroy Houston; 20. Guy Mercer
21. Jonathan Evans; 22. Max Clark; 23. Jeff Williams

Last edited:
I'm at work,
There's literally nothing stopping anyone pressing the New Thread button at the top...

But where's the fun in that?
This is the England vs Wales weekend - *****ing is de rigueur

Ellis Genge on the bench for Tigers

Leicester Tigers (v Wasps, away, Saturday 1.45pm)
15 Mathew Tait
14 Adam Thompstone
13 Peter Betham
12 Matt Smith
11 Vereniki Goneva
10 Freddie Burns
9 Jono Kitto
1 Marcos Ayerza
2 Harry Thacker
3 Logovi'i Mulipola
4 Mike Fitzgerald
5 Dom Barrow
6 Tom Croft
7 Lachlan McCaffrey
8 Ed Slater (c)

Replacements
16 Michael van Vuuren
17 Ellis Genge
18 Fraser Balmain
19 Graham Kitchener
20 Mike Williams
21 George Tresidder
22 Owen Williams
23 Telusa Veainu

I'm getting this is going to be a long evening feeling.

Surprised Quins didn't get a yellow for cynical infringements.

We're playing the better rugby so far - but also playing by far, the more stupid rugby.
Can't blame Devoto for the Easter intercept, it was read from outside his line of sight, and he could really have got rid of the ball much quicker; and even otherwise, that's a penalty and possible yellow for the deliberate knock on 95 out of a hundred (basically, if Easter hadn't regathered).
But the 2 penalties on the trot leading up to the first points for quins; their 2nd penalty, and a fair few losses of 40m for sheer idiocy! every bloody week!

We can still cut teams open, but we can't build pressure, as we seem incapable of going more than 3 phases without doing something stupid. It's like watching a team full of Haskells.

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but Austin is dead right - we're killing ourselves by not designating someone to play SH

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Top 6 still a goal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

going to the saracens irish game tomorrow...
really pumped to see professional rugby for first time
too bad half of saracens is either at twickenham or suspended tomorrow

going to the saracens irish game tomorrow...
really pumped to see professional rugby for first time
too bad half of saracens is either at twickenham or suspended tomorrow

Unfortunately, it still should be enough to beat the Exiles. They are going down for sure. :(

Really enjoyed last nights game, probably the most entertaining of the season, but it only enhanced my views on 2 players. Firstly , Ross Chisholm looks better every time I see him, great all round game and pacey with it. He'd be Harlequins No1 FB for me even when MB comes back. Secondly, Ollie Devoto - Sorry but he's still to convince me he's got anything that comes even close to being an international . I cant see where he's going to fit in with Exeter next season other than being a utility bencher.

Well to be fair to Devoto he proved last season he wasn't a 10 which is why we bought in Priestland and look how well that turned out...

Have to say the player that impresses me game in game out currently for Bath is Banahan don't think he should ever be called for England again but you can see why he did with the way he's playing from the past season and a half. Think he's stepped it up a notch again this season true leader in the team when we badly need one.

We didn't deserve to win last night but felt the ref gave us absolutely nothing and I felt Quins were highly cynical consistently when Bath made go forward ball. The fact he warned them twice before before brandishing a yellow was pretty unfair and their deliberate knock on was no more marginal then Cook's. Mafi had a try that wasn't even looked at (proven at the break he scored). It wasn't a great performance by him or Bath.

I just want this season to end really and hope we can fix the mistakes during the summer.

Agree on Banahan. He can hold his head up high.

Bath are a bit like Arsenal. Lots of nice pretty patterns, but just don't have the dog to grind out a win at Stoke on a wet Tuesday. They're missing Attwood hugely and Fearns was a careless loss. And whatever else you say about Burgess at least he bought physicality and intent.

Assuming Auterac is injured?

Mafi had a try that wasn't even looked at (proven at the break he scored). .

They didn't prove it was a try. It looked quite a bit short to me and the ref obviously had a clear view of it not to give it.

Agree about Banahan , he's been outstanding last 6/8 weeks .

They didn't prove it was a try. It looked quite a bit short to me and the ref obviously had a clear view of it not to give it.
I thought there was a shot where they zoomed in Mafi and it looks clear on whitewash. To be honest I'm more miffed they didn't look at all.

Latest posts